Late flower supplements - let’s discuss

• Thread starter TerriR
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerriR

TerriR

Anybody use Bembe or Cha-Ching or any of those late flower sweetener/resin enhancers? I have used both but not sure if it makes a difference. Opinions and recommendations welcome!

djibraOG

djibraOG

i remember cha-ching and it wasnt (as ive read) anything special compared to overdrive. ive used it and it really pushes them forwards the final stage
i would like to hear for organic late flower supplements

az2000

az2000

i would like to hear for organic late flower supplements

If you mean organic in the sense of "not synthetic," I use Pennington Alaska Pure Kelp in mid- to late-flower. I feel like it contributes denser, harder buds. I think it contains auxins (growth hormones?). I feel like I've seen it cause stretchy growth in veg (and especially during stretch). But, when the plant is putting all its growth into the buds (well past stretch), it seems like it does the same thing, but limited to the bud development.

I just googled to to see if others have noticed it. There is a thread on this forum about it: https://www.thcfarmer.com/threads/alaska-brand-pure-kelp-during-flower.91334/

[If you meant organic in the sense of OMRI certified. Alaska Kelp isn't.]

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Anybody use Bembe or Cha-Ching or any of those late flower sweetener/resin enhancers? I have used both but not sure if it makes a difference. Opinions and recommendations welcome!
I’ve used chaching in the past strictly for summertime outdoor plants. Once they start yellowing after they’ve sucked all the nutrients out of the soil. It worked great. I don’t use it anymore I’ve started amended soil application before planting. I was using 25 gallon pots then but now I’ve jumped to 100gallon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom