Late flush! Please help me

• Thread starter Sleepy350
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Sleepy350

Sleepy350

Hi guys I’m wrapping up my first season growing and I overlooked keeping an eye on my trichomes. They are starting to turn amber and I just watered with nutrients (half strength floratrio, MOAB @ 1ml/gal) 3 days ago! I’m growing outdoor in the ground using roots organic formula 707 soil. Today to attempt to flush my media I flooded my plants with straight water and dug a small hole at the edge of the media to the base of the hole for the plant and pumped the runoff water out of the hole. I did this 4+ times for each plant but I was still getting relatively high TDS readings from the runoff - the lowest I got to on one of the plants was in the low 400 PPM range and a couple of plants have double that PPM reading. I want to try and flush but I also don’t want to allow the trichomes to over-mature. I’ve attached a picture of the trichomes on one of the buds and one of the small leaves near the buds - hopefully they are clear enough, that’s the best I could do with my iPhone and a jewelers lope.

What should I do? Should I stick it out and give the plant time to flush or should I call it and harvest already?

22C4878A 18D1 4064 815C 2B733B2C47F2
17394324 8348 412D AFC8 0A0AADB50F70

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Hi you want to look at the trichomes on the buds itself not the sugar leaves it gives you a better idea of where your at .

jamk911

jamk911

ya yer done.. flushing is not a must .. thankfully for you.. but this is your last week most likely.. theyll eventually just gain more amber and probably be abt 30% in a week.. i mean depending on how often you water.. you may be to flush.. i only water once a week tho .. so id be late

jamk911

jamk911

Im actually going to start flushing next week myself lol.. im probably abt 2 weeks behind you

20200926 045243
20200926 045217
Sleepy350

Sleepy350

So do you guys think I should try to push it more days? It’s pretty warm out still in Northern California and I took all the mulch off the top of the soil to help dry out faster to help facilitate flushing. Or should I just use my day off tomorrow to chop them down already?

I really appreciate the help.

-Sleepy

Top Bottom