Late in flowering...leaves turning brown

• Thread starter Dannyboi84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dannyboi84

Dannyboi84

My leaves are starting to turn brown on the buds. What are probable causes of this? And is it fixable at this stage?

Late in floweringleaves turning brown
Late in floweringleaves turning brown 2
Late in floweringleaves turning brown 3
Anthem

Anthem

looks like they are pretty cooked. What do you think is happening?

Dannyboi84

Dannyboi84

looks like they are pretty cooked. What do you think is happening?
I'm not sure. This is my first time growing. I thought it was almost at the end so I have been using only water, no nutes.

Anthem

Anthem

I'm not sure. This is my first time growing. I thought it was almost at the end so I have been using only water, no nutes.
Looks like you over did it with the nutrients or you gave them too much of one nutrient without enough of another and they burned. Not a lot left to do, you can take them outside and just start running as much water thru them as you can. Like if they are in 5 gallon pots run like 20 gallons thru the pots and that may stop it from getting any worse but they will not come back from that.

Dannyboi84

Dannyboi84

Looks like you over did it with the nutrients or you gave them too much of one nutrient without enough of another and they burned. Not a lot left to do, you can take them outside and just start running as much water thru them as you can. Like if they are in 5 gallon pots run like 20 gallons thru the pots and that may stop it from getting any worse but they will not come back from that.
Last time I flushed a pot the plant died but I guess if there's no going back...can I cut down?

Anthem

Anthem

Last time I flushed a pot the plant died but I guess if there's no going back...can I cut down?
I would still flush them but that is me. The stuff is going to be pretty harsh because that did not just start like last night, you can see some of the dead fan leaves brown and curled up. I would still flush to try and get as much of the excess nutrients out as you can. I wonder that you were feeding them and at what numbers because I have seen nutrient burn but that is really bad. If you can flush them at least it will help make what is left better but they are pretty cooked.

Justlovetogrow

Justlovetogrow

Have u pulled on 1 of them brown leaves in the centre of the bud could be rot?

Latest posts

Top Bottom