Late Starter On My Limelato

• Thread starter Greenshark
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Greenshark

Bit of a late diary but I've decided to do a diary.

Today is the 28th day of flower.

Growing in plagron coco
40 litre smart pots
12 plants under 8 600w HPS
Using plagron A+B and started the plagron green sensation today.
EC @ 1.4
Feeding 8 litres every day and I'm using the rhizzo drain only system. 25-30% run off.

I'm in the uk and we have had some extreme heat over here. Plants were using so much water but I didn't back off on the nutes and they ended up getting locked out. I flushed with 15 litres of water every day for 6 days and pulled the ppm down to 700, hence why some leaves look clawed still.

Bud development is going well for day 28 considering I had a lockout. I will post an update pic every day to show the progress.

Late starter on my limelato
Late starter on my limelato 2
G

Greenshark

The first pic is the plants ten days ago. They have put on a fair whack in 10 days! Really looking forward to this Harvest.

Second pic is a few weeks before flip. Nice even canopy :)

3rd pic is was taken 9 days before flip. I supercropped pretty much every main branch as they were very close together. It worked well imo.

I'm heading up their tonight so I'll get another pic of the ladies.

IMG 1962
IMG 1890
IMG 1902
G

Greenshark

Day 31 of flower. Really happy with the growth. Some of the branches are already dropping bad so I've had to get the yoyo's out. Only running 700 ppm-EC 1.2 and that seems to be their sweet spot at the moment. 1ml of A per litre and 1ml of B per litre with 1ml per litre of green sensation. Very expensive but it's the best stuff I have ever used. It saves buying multiple products as it's a 4 in 1. Doing a little defoliation tomorrow to open up a few lower bud sites.

I have a question. When people are saying they are X days in to flower, do they mean from 12/12 or from the day you see the flowers develop? I have read contradicting things!

IMG 2032
IMG 2034
IMG 2035
G

Greenshark

I think most refer to the flip date, but I’m still new to the game.

I thought as much! Having a good read about it last night and some people say it's when you start seeing flowers and some people say it's from the flip. Either way, they're done when they're done! Are you new to growing then?

Wishbone

Wishbone

I thought as much! Having a good read about it last night and some people say it's when you start seeing flowers and some people say it's from the flip. Either way, they're done when they're done! Are you new to growing then?

Yeah, ran my first crop outdoor last year and working on my second now. Take a look at my log, should be right below yours on the forum.

G

Greenshark

Yeah, ran my first crop outdoor last year and working on my second now. Take a look at my log, should be right below yours on the forum.

I'll have a look now mate. I would love to have a bash at outdoor growing but unfortunately the weather would say otherwise :)

G

Greenshark

Definitely a factor lol, looking great can’t wait to see the final product.

I've run the strain before but I used 23 litre smart pots last time. I'm using 40's this time and they have completely rooted them out. I'll get a pic later. I'm using a decent amount of light on this one. 4800w with 12 plants.

This was a bud off the last run

IMG 1302
Wishbone

Wishbone

I've run the strain before but I used 23 litre smart pots last time. I'm using 40's this time and they have completely rooted them out. I'll get a pic later. I'm using a decent amount of light on this one. 4800w with 12 plants.

This was a bud off the last run

Nice, seems like a good setup!

Latest posts

Top Bottom