Latest possible date to put plants out that will yield anything in Washington Co. OR

• Thread starter SolidGold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SolidGold

Just up and moved to the PNW and was wondering if those with experience would tell me if it would be worth the time to put some clones outdoors at this point in time. I know the rains start coming in in a few months and that concerns me, but I could also construct a hoop house to keep things covered. Still though, not too sure about outdoor specifics in this part of the world.

A

Alphakronik

You just missed the boat. The flowering season for Wash. Co just started, as all our OD stuff is already shooting pistils.

fractal

fractal

If your plants are rooted already they will go straight into flowering.

N

North

Not sure about your climate and Lat. but maybe some autos might make it, clones, if rooted right to flower by the sounds of it.

T

thefabman

Premium Member
Supporter
Well up here on the border i have many many strains that wont start to flower for another 4-6 weeks... It is all strain relevant. If they are rooted and ready to go outside i would do it, esp since you have a makeshift greenhouse for them if the season gets bad by the middle of sept. Depending on the strain it should still veg for a few more weeks before starting to flower.

N

negative 1

i concur with fabman. put them out. they will stretch and flower at the same time. yield will suffer but it's not too late. i mean even if they were outside all summer long what happens with the weather would happen either way, big or little. plus you will more than likely still get a bigger yield than if you kept em inside. this is all based on them being strongly rooted already though if not than it might be a tad late. just two cents worth though. hope you can make it!

Top Bottom