Lazy Grower Diary 2# - Or - Basil From Heaven

• Thread starter bibiking
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bibiking

Hi you all guys,
if you are interested, I would be happy to share with you my secrets for lazy growing weed. I am not an expert, but I did have some success which I think are impressive.
if you find it interesting, I would be happy to share more.

in general, the idea is to build a (cheap) system which I need to touch only once or twice a month.
I'll share the easiest system I build.

I drill a small hole at the bottom 1/3 of the bucket (to make sure water don't go higher than that level).
fill 2/3 bucket with hydroton, and the upper 1/3 with coco.
I also add some small ropes that go from the bottom to the top.

the water climb the rope so the coco is always moist. the hydroton below the coco and above the water has only air, so roots can get their oxygen.

you can see in the photos. I grow like this some basil and other stuff in my garden, and weed in my closet.
all my garden looks great, and I only give it tap water (7.5 PH) and 500PPM (250PPM is the tap water). I water it twice a month.

I grow in a 1 transparent bucket to show you the roots.
just for the photos, I took it out of the bucket, so you can see the roots.

the basil looks perfect, but the weed isn't. I will be happy to any advice, because I do think that this is the easiest growing method.

if you want more information, I would be happy to share

thank you all good guys for all your support, I would be happy to assist with anything I can

Lazy grower diary 2   or   basil from heaven
Lazy grower diary 2   or   basil from heaven 2
Lazy grower diary 2   or   basil from heaven 3
Lazy grower diary 2   or   basil from heaven 4
Lazy grower diary 2   or   basil from heaven 5
Lazy grower diary 2   or   basil from heaven 6
Lazy grower diary 2   or   basil from heaven 7
Lazy grower diary 2   or   basil from heaven 8
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
I use burlap as a wick! Great. Principal on the rope and I’m gonna try that soon

B

bibiking

I use burlap as a wick! Great. Principal on the rope and I’m gonna try that soon

so I understand you use the same idea of watering?
do you grow your weed in this method? do you water it (besides the wick)? how well does it grow?

Latest posts

Top Bottom