Leaf Anomaly

• Thread starter BluntSiamese
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BluntSiamese

BluntSiamese

Hello Guys,
i started my outdoor grow this year with 6 Auto Flower Northern Lights from M.O.C .

I‘ve planted them in 15 litre Pots and used a light coconut soil.

After about 3 weeks i noticed that the leafs turned strange. I checked them but didnt find any sign of over or under nutrition.
My guess is that they are to wet or to dry but i have no clue on how to fix them.

Maybe one of yall can help me with my problem

Leaf anomaly
Leaf anomaly 2
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I made it by myself out of compost soil and coconutmix, like every grow i did before. I now enhanced the drainage and put them in a rainproof area.
Some more drainage like perlite would be optimal. I would let them dry out and see how they do. How long does it take then to dry out? Like scarry dry?

BluntSiamese

BluntSiamese

Some more drainage like perlite would be optimal. I would let them dry out and see how they do. How long does it take then to dry out? Like scarry dry?
I’ve put some rocks at the bottom but it seems that it wasnt enough. Weather is not that nice around here, but i think it wont take longer than a week maybe a week and a half. I also roughend up ( dont know how to say it) the soil a bit so it can get dray a bit safer. I was very cautious because of the roots of cause

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I’ve put some rocks at the bottom but it seems that it wasnt enough. Weather is not that nice around here, but i think it wont take longer than a week maybe a week and a half. I also roughend up ( dont know how to say it) the soil a bit so it can get dray a bit safer. I was very cautious because of the roots of cause
It looks a bit tight but I can't say. Not sure if that's the right word. Maybe to much clay in it kinda thing?

Top Bottom