Leaf burn or nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn.

• Thread starter TheOrganicFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tracyfri

Tracyfri

Nice bro👍 looks lije u have plenty of it. The dead spots looked like light burn to me is all but that's all. Not light burn me thinks at 25" ,away.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Thanks for all you guys support,I've had a few grows under my belt with hps ,but nothing to serious and they were always kind of budget grows. Its been a good few years since i started this grow and done everything different this time. With led lights air fabric pots better soil and i must admit i went a bit cheap on the bites as i had some bio buzz left over from last time ,i just had to buy bloom and some great white mycroryzie and made some clover seeds on top with worm castings in top.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Wow humidity was really high be careful with mold and i fixed it by addressing my issues from it having a deficiency and I was overwatering so I fed it and i watched how often I gave it water
I had all my fans extractor lights on the one timer which was plugged into a extinention cable ,now I've got 2 plug ext for lights then the rest is in a separate extension coming of a different lead as im using one plug .so now i my lights are out i have all my fans on and extractor

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

Good keep those fans on 24/7 and if you leave your tent open you don’t need to turn on the extractor but during the light definitely keep it on for the the humidity 👍

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Ok first night. My light cycle is 12/12 and they go off at 5 and com bk on at 5 in the morning,i usually have my light on at night when electric is cheaper.so 1 thing i had to re do all my cables and plugs and its a bit confusing wats going on at the back of the tent wen all cables come out same port. So the temp at its lowest was 23c and 65 % humidity,which is way better. The hottest point of the day its usually 57% and 78f around 26c. I think thats quite optimum ,not to much of a spike

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Another question,all my old grows i just grow up straight and pulled out the branches but never lolipopped or last or topping so I've been topping all except one of my photoperiod and bent one but do you guys strip lower growth on branches or does it make much of a difference

IMG 20210805 063751
IMG 20210805 063742
IMG 20210805 063802
TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

As u can see everything is a bit bushy and if been tucking leaves and bending branches to get max light. Im a bit anxious to take to much off at this stage.

IMG 20210805 063724
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

People defoliate all the way up to the 3 rd week of flowering you should take some lower growth out and some leaves that are blocking prime bud sites

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

Another question,all my old grows i just grow up straight and pulled out the branches but never lolipopped or last or topping so I've been topping all except one of my photoperiod and bent one but do you guys strip lower growth on branches or does it make much of a difference
At least get a small pair of bud trimming shears and take those tiny sprouts coming off at nodes low on the branch that are still inside the envelope of the plant. Any branches low on the main stalk take a look at the very lowest growth of those first. Like where your fingers are in those pics. Follow those branches down to where they hit the trunk. The first few nodes on every one If they are just little shoots cut em out. It's a good place to start. Low impact. BUT.... if you leave them to grow they will just grow spindly and crowd up the inside of the plant. You want air and light to be able to pass through somewhat freely. If your like me you will wonder if they will amount to anything and be hesitant to cut them. I'll tell you right now they won't amount to diddly dink but they are still eating and drinking therefore depriving more robust well lit areas of the plant. Im sure I took that all way too far sry if I did. My head gets away w me cause I'm kind of a nutter lol✌️✌️
Nice looking plants btw!

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

At least get a small pair of bud trimming shears and take those tiny sprouts coming off at nodes low on the branch that are still inside the envelope of the plant. Any branches low on the main stalk take a look at the very lowest growth of those first. Like where your fingers are in those pics. Follow those branches down to where they hit the trunk. The first few nodes on every one If they are just little shoots cut em out. It's a good place to start. Low impact. BUT.... if you leave them to grow they will just grow spindly and crowd up the inside of the plant. You want air and light to be able to pass through somewhat freely. If your like me you will wonder if they will amount to anything and be hesitant to cut them. I'll tell you right now they won't amount to diddly dink but they are still eating and drinking therefore depriving more robust well lit areas of the plant. Im sure I took that all way too far sry if I did. My head gets away w me cause I'm kind of a nutter lol✌️✌️
Nice looking plants btw!
Your cool bro,iv pulled most of the stuff down near the stem but I've left half way up . So i should take them right up to the 2nd to the top node or just to the top

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Your cool bro,iv pulled most of the stuff down near the stem but I've left half way up . So i should take them right up to the 2nd to the top node or just to the top
All the advice the better, i love what i do with a passion. Ok so i cut out all lower side shoots and leave the last 2 to 3 from the top. And thanks for the compliment on my lady's :)

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

Lol, I'm just kina weird 😂
Cut off the ones that dont seem like they are going to make it outside of the plant. Know what I'm saying? I don't want to say to the top two or three as a hard fast rule cause I don't know for sure. Could you? You bet yes and it would probably be exactly right. There's nothing wrong with taking it slower and watching it play out though. If you need to remove some stuff down the road a week or two no big deal at all. The important part is that you don't feel all at once like you've taken too much cause even if you have not.....it's a shitty, anxiety ridden feeling that I would wish on no one lol!! You said your passionate about it and that is enough reason right there to be careful and not rush things. So be conservative to start and you will feel much more confident as time goes on 👍👍

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

People defoliate all the way up to the 3 rd week of flowering you should take some lower growth out and some leaves that are blocking prime bud sites
Absolutely bro.
Some will leave some of the leaves if they aren't blocking bud sites and just take the shoots up to 2 or 3 nodes down from the growing tips of each branch within a week or two of flipping. You can do it hard and fast one size fits all, or maybe a bit more selective if you want a more gentle approach. Either way having the same general goal in mind of course..😁

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Wow bro i pulled out alot of lower branches and the new growth is awesome ,just need to get into the back now

Tracyfri

Tracyfri

Wow bro i pulled out alot of lower branches and the new growth is awesome ,just need to get into the back now
That is awesome! You will know you did alright because of that. The new growth really stands out and starts to thicken up w only nice healthy branches. Keep us posted my man 👍

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

The big lady at the back needs done now but i notice it lighten up alot on color,this is a fan leaf next to the same strain.

IMG 20210806 065558

Latest posts

Top Bottom