Leaf burn or nitrogen deficiency or nutrient burn.

• Thread starter TheOrganicFarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

if they sort of look like ticks could be root aphids make sure you get sticky traps for the fliers too
OK that's exactly what I thought they look like is ticks before they blow up with blood. So i got 3 types of bugs, 1 spring tails 2 I think fungus mites that look white and have round bodies 3 little brown colour mites that looks like ticks but not as many as the white mites and spring tails. Iv pulled 4 different samples of soule in little containers and treated them with 2 different insecticides and one with backing soda ans other I drowned them and the only one worked was drowning for a couple days but that's I can't do this to my plants. Anyways I'm 2 or 3 weeks out.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

I have a few pics of of my plants to show more experience growers as iv never done autos B4 and led lighting is all new to me also. Ok I started my lithium kush 3 plants and 4 photos cali orange, I thought I could flower them out while cob was, vegging but I was wrong, so i had to switch the light to a 12/13. Most of the pistols are orange and from what I see I'm sure the tricomes are milky but all my past grows I went on pistol colour. Here are some pics. Any help would be appreciated.

IMG 20210910 120317
IMG 20210910 120321
TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Here a couple of picks of full plants. 1 is stout with thick nugs and the other is lanky with smaller spread out nugs. 1st 2 picks are of same plant, this was the one that looked deficient of nitrogen cos of its lighter leafs. The other auto has remained dark the hole way.

IMG 20210910 122859
Screenshot 20210910 122632 comandroidgallery3d
IMG 20210910 122940
IMG 20210910 122746
TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

The other pics are C, O, B, out of 4 2 are behind by 1 week as I lost them at seedling stage... They fell down the back of a wall I had them sitting on outside while I was waiting on my new led lights. One looks beautiful majority of orange hairs and has no blemishes etc on leafs. The other is curling down with what looks like nutrient burn, but iv been feeding all organic and one that's slightly behind has some rusting on leafs the other 1 behind is covered in resin all over the leafs far more than any of the other, I can't put my finger on it as they all get the same feeding schedule. Here are some pics. 1st 5 pics is of the one I think looks ready but the bud are OK but I would of liked more. The next pics is the one the curls down with a little tip burn. Next pic is the one that has some rusting, I added a liitle Epson salts for magnesium vvv maybe cal mag would help. All advice and help would be greatly appreciated as I'm at the end and should I leave the 1st pic of the cob a week or 2 more or does it look ready to u guys and the curling down leaves its at same stage the one I added to story is a week or more behind and has be showing alot of rusting necrotic leaves at the top on fan leaves.
IMG 20210910 122953

IMG 20210910 120539
IMG 20210910 120725
IMG 20210910 120445
IMG 20210910 120453
IMG 20210910 120730
IMG 20210910 120521
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

I have a few pics of of my plants to show more experience growers as iv never done autos B4 and led lighting is all new to me also. Ok I started my lithium kush 3 plants and 4 photos cali orange, I thought I could flower them out while cob was, vegging but I was wrong, so i had to switch the light to a 12/13. Most of the pistols are orange and from what I see I'm sure the tricomes are milky but all my past grows I went on pistol colour. Here are some pics. Any help would be appreciated.
They look milky but would have to get a closer to look to really make sure how long have you been in flower and how long did the breed we say it would take? A closer one like this pic would help

A1E36F51 F9DC 4A18 A589 D5470E395CF5
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

The other pics are C, O, B, out of 4 2 are behind by 1 week as I lost them at seedling stage... They fell down the back of a wall I had them sitting on outside while I was waiting on my new led lights. One looks beautiful majority of orange hairs and has no blemishes etc on leafs. The other is curling down with what looks like nutrient burn, but iv been feeding all organic and one that's slightly behind has some rusting on leafs the other 1 behind is covered in resin all over the leafs far more than any of the other, I can't put my finger on it as they all get the same feeding schedule. Here are some pics. 1st 5 pics is of the one I think looks ready but the bud are OK but I would of liked more. The next pics is the one the curls down with a little tip burn. Next pic is the one that has some rusting, I added a liitle Epson salts for magnesium vvv maybe cal mag would help. All advice and help would be greatly appreciated as I'm at the end and should I leave the 1st pic of the cob a week or 2 more or does it look ready to u guys and the curling down leaves its at same stage the one I added to story is a week or more behind and has be showing alot of rusting necrotic leaves at the top on fan leaves. View attachment 1167192
Can’t really tell what the rusting is from but as for the feeding different strains have different feeding requirements ( one strain could want more and the other less) so you have to adjust to the individual needs of each different strain

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

They look milky but would have to get a closer to look to really make sure how long have you been in flower and how long did the breed we say it would take? A closer one like this pic would help
The breader says for the auto kush 8 to 10 weeks and I started them around the end of June. I got a little mixed up with the date as I thought I started them around 14 June but my 1st pic while they were in seedling stage with a few true leaves was around 24th June. I started to flush out the kush about 4 days ago so I'll flush them for anothdr 5 days then cut them.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

Can’t really tell what the rusting is from but as for the feeding different strains have different feeding requirements ( one strain could want more and the other less) so you have to adjust to the individual needs of each different strain
The one that's rusting is from the same plant that's curling down and all 4 are cali orange but they don't look that uniform in bud colour and resin production, 1 is more orange 1thats a week behind is covered in resin all over fan leafs, from the start to the tip of the leaf and then one is rusting and other has leafe curl with a little nute burn on tips even tho it's all organic feed. Weird lol. I'll try get a better pic of resin glands

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

This is as close as I can get. Here's the auto kush that's 8 to 10 weeks and I'll post the cali orange bud under this post.

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

This is as close as I can get. Here's the auto kush that's 8 to 10 weeks and I'll post the cali orange bud under this post.
Here's is a vid of trichomes of the cali orange bud 2 of them are a week behind, to be honest i kind of messed up the veg as this was the 1st time switching to led and I had the led on 25 % the full 4 weeks of veg and had them stuck in small pots for longer than I would normally as I was waiting on new pots plus they aren't flushing colour of leafs except 1 that's only lightened up a little lime green. Excuse my shaky hand lol

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

I could only use the vid version of this app for close vids and pics, as the pics wouldn't let me put them up hence the reason I used video

Aaflexy

Aaflexy

The one that's rusting is from the same plant that's curling down and all 4 are cali orange but they don't look that uniform in bud colour and resin production, 1 is more orange 1thats a week behind is covered in resin all over fan leafs, from the start to the tip of the leaf and then one is rusting and other has leafe curl with a little nute burn on tips even tho it's all organic feed. Weird lol. I'll try get a better pic of resin glands
Could just be different phenos

TheOrganicFarmer

TheOrganicFarmer

One of the smaller low hanging buds 5 days of drying as it was a branch I snapped and ended cutting it off 5 days B4 I cut down the full plant. And tge last 2 pics are of a seed I popped about 5 days ago and instead of putting it in smaller pots to start and on 25% of a spider farm 300w led I have in bigger pot and under 2 lights, 1 sf 300 w full % and Mars hydro 150w led full percentage, the growth is crazy and it started flower already instead of 3 to 4 weeks before the other kush autos did.

IMG 20210915 180849
IMG 20210909 165158
IMG 20210909 165208
Aaflexy

Aaflexy

One of the smaller low hanging buds 5 days of drying as it was a branch I snapped and ended cutting it off 5 days B4 I cut down the full plant. And tge last 2 pics are of a seed I popped about 5 days ago and instead of putting it in smaller pots to start and on 25% of a spider farm 300w led I have in bigger pot and under 2 lights, 1 sf 300 w full % and Mars hydro 150w led full percentage, the growth is crazy and it started flower already instead of 3 to 4 weeks before the other kush autos did.
Shes looking frosty😍

Top Bottom