Leaf Damage, Please Help

• Thread starter casual farm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

casual farm

Can someone please tell me whats going on with my starters. Both of my little ones have this .

Leaf damage please help
Leaf damage please help 2
sixstring

sixstring

captain jacks dead bug brew for the spino and bonide all seasons for the min oil :)

sixstring

sixstring

yeah im approaching 31 years in the nursery and landscape ind,i seen it a few times in my days working around nursery production and sales.least im good fer something aye lol :)
i would hit em with azamax once today and again in 7 to 10 days then do inspections weekly or just hit em every 21 days as precaution,but thats because i have the azamax on hand.

C

casual farm

yeah im approaching 31 years in the nursery and landscape ind,i seen it a few times in my days working around nursery production and sales.least im good fer something aye lol :)
i would hit em with azamax once today and again in 7 to 10 days then do inspections weekly or just hit em every 21 days as precaution,but thats because i have the azamax on hand.
Thx a bunch six

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Do you think it's even necessary for leaf miners? Sure, it's kinda ugly, but I have yet to see a plant really badly impacted by a few ugly leaves.

sixstring

sixstring

i have seen them bad enough on flats of young plants to basiclly shut down production because the plants are stressed.if it was my garden yes i would kill them before they spread,more so indoors where if conditions get good they can multiply faster without predators.outside i think a couple hundy ladybugs would take em out :)

C

casual farm

i have seen them bad enough on flats of young plants to basiclly shut down production because the plants are stressed.if it was my garden yes i would kill them before they spread,more so indoors where if conditions get good they can multiply faster without predators.outside ithink a couple hundy ladybugs would take em out :)
Yeah,

C

casual farm

i have seen them bad enough on flats of young plants to basiclly shut down production because the plants are stressed.if it was my garden yes i would kill them before they spread,more so indoors where if conditions get good they can multiply faster without predators.outside i think a couple hundy ladybugs would take em out :)
Yeah,,my plants are young and it seemed to be taking over the plant. I sprayed them like u said with the brew,,couldnt find the oil. Also trimmed off the bad leaves. My plants are also auto and already showing,,so i dont think they would have the time and energy to fight this off and produce a decent cola.

sixstring

sixstring

You could order some ogbiowar from this site for next time.just some small packets of the root and foliar would be good to have on hand for easy to kill bugs like the lm are.its all natural,and safe to use up to harvest.the add is at the bottom of almost every page here.gl in your battles and grow hard,peace

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Ok, that's good to know. I always see plants affected, but with hardly a hiccup.

C

casual farm

You could order some ogbiowar from this site for next time.just some small packets of the root and foliar would be good to have on hand for easy to kill bugs like the lm are.its all natural,and safe to use up to harvest.the add is at the bottom of almost every page here.gl in your battles and grow hard,peace
So today i noticed the miners have attacked my thai basil also. My little ganja had one leaf that had trails. Maybe i missed that one when i trimmed.will neem oil help keep them off my plants ? Along with the brew ?

C

casual farm

My 2 little autos are extremely stunted from the stress i think. Today they made 3 weeks, but are only about 3 and 4 inches tall. They have begun showing hairs, but it looks like i'll be lucky to just have a small cola. Btw,,one is a 60 day wonder and the other a white dwarf.

sixstring

sixstring

neem is good also,but like anything else you can over do it.too much neem on the plants will actually coat the stoma and slow growth so try to give 7 to 10 days between apps,as with other chems i lwould give more time like 10-14 days between apps.but neem is safe 1 x a week in a pinch.can you move these autos away from the veggie garden?the leaf miners love tomatoes and citrus plants.if you have access to a grow store go buy some ladybugs,they will clean up the pests in no time and then move to the veggies and do work there.here i get 1500 ladybugs for like 12 bucks,i use them in my indoor garden,just toss a few hundred around 2 x a month and you can store the4m in the fridge.they need a water source when you release them so i always water the piss out of my plants then release them.

C

casual farm

neem is good also,but like anything else you can over do it.too much neem on the plants will actually coat the stoma and slow growth so try to give 7 to 10 days between apps,as with other chems i lwould give more time like 10-14 days between apps.but neem is safe 1 x a week in a pinch.can you move these autos away from the veggie garden?the leaf miners love tomatoes and citrus plants.if you have access to a grow store go buy some ladybugs,they will clean up the pests in no time and then move to the veggies and do work there.here i get 1500 ladybugs for like 12 bucks,i use them in my indoor garden,just toss a few hundred around 2 x a month and you can store the4m in the fridge.they need a water source when you release them so i always water the piss out of my plants then release them.
Thx again six. Thats just what i was wondering,,,if those pests are just a part of my location,,or the spot in the yard. Lol,,happens to be right next to a juvenile lemon tree. As for ladybugs, no sale or shipment here in hawaii. Dont remember problems when i used to grow,,,just whiteflies,,definite problem here

Top Bottom