Leaf help. Not sure what to do next.

• Thread starter KDB42
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KDB42

KDB42

Not sure how to ask this but ill try and just come out with it. My leaves are starting to point straight up at bud sites but seem a little too much. I've tried turning light up with no change. Then I tried turning it down with no change. Today at lights on i tried turning the temps down by AC and now besides the leaves still pointing straight up the fan leaves are starting to "V" I thought they only did that if they were too hot. Room temp is 72 degrees and leaf temps are coming in at 70 and 71. Any idea what's going on or what to try next? A little info: in in day 12 of flower. room temp was 77 before I turned down AC. I water every 3 or 4 days. Water, feed, water schedule. Here are some pics I took about 10 to 15 mins before lights out today. Please help dont want to mess things up now.

Leaf help not sure what to do next
Leaf help not sure what to do next 2
Leaf help not sure what to do next 3
Leaf help not sure what to do next 4
Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

I think they are looking great đź‘Ť
That looks like new growth on top nothing to worry about. If I’m wrong someone will chime in.
might want to clean up a bit under the canopy

Lynch_Ironside

Lynch_Ironside

The folding inwards of leaves can be a sign of overwatering. It looks as if it is just newly formed leaves that are pointing up.
Yup good call. Maybe just back the light off a bit, give it a few days to react

Scar818

Scar818

They look just fine if anything its a tony bit much light but dont drop your temperature to 72 this early in flower u should go back to 77-78. You have to remember issues dont get solved in few hours or a day it might take several days and as someone said its very normal for new leaves to be like that.

KDB42

KDB42

Awesome! Thank you all. I've been worried as I'm using a new grow light slightly bigger then my last and was afraid it might be getting too much light/heat from it. At lights on ill turn back the AC to get temps back to norm.

Top Bottom