Leaf hoppers

• Thread starter Bruins4
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bruins4

Bruins4

I've noticed leaf hoppers on my outdoor grow. Any suggestions on how to get rid of them....tried the diluted dawn dish soap and it was a mistake. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

I’m having that issue now. Did you ever resolve it if so how?

Madbud

Madbud

Spinosad, diatamaceous earth or neem if not in flower yet. Spray at dusk not in sunlight. Leafhoppers aren’t real bad as pests. They leave little spots where they suck on a leaf but the only real danger is they can carry plant pathogens in their bite.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Sorry to hear this - as a hemp farmer I can tell you there's not much you can do about them. Especially if you're restricted on pesticides you can use, but even then I've found nothing to repel them. Cats that like to chase and eat them - that's all I can do to keep them off my plants. Here in CO we have grasshoppers the size of your thumb called "Giant Lubbers" - they can eat a stalk in half in a matter of minutes. For real.

Newbgrower1

Newbgrower1

Sorry to hear this - as a hemp farmer I can tell you there's not much you can do about them. Especially if you're restricted on pesticides you can use, but even then I've found nothing to repel them. Cats that like to chase and eat them - that's all I can do to keep them off my plants. Here in CO we have grasshoppers the size of your thumb called "Giant Lubbers" - they can eat a stalk in half in a matter of minutes. For real.
I’m glad I don’t have those lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom