Leaf Issue... a Little Help Please?

• Thread starter coherent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
coherent

coherent

I noticed this today. Wasn't there yesterday. Growing in coco/perlite. GH Flora nutes. Plant is vegging about 4-5 weeks old. Green Crack Photo.
Under HLG Rspec 18/6. Temps and humidity nominal (70's/50's).
2.5 ml each of cal-mag, GH flora micro and GH flora gro per gal. Watered daily. r/o water. Adj to PH 6.0. PPM after mixing reads about 350-375.
Other plants doing fine. Just this one showed this on 2-3 leaves today. They have been fine with good growth no issues up until now. I replanted into larger 3 gal smart pot 2 days ago. My guess says mag deficiency, but I'm no expert. I doubled the nutes and tripped the cal-mag for todays watering/feed to see if it responds.
Any thoughts or knowledgeable input much appreciated.
GC Issue 1.jpg

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
could be the roots are suffocating from being wet too long?

coherent

coherent

could be the roots are suffocating from being wet too long?

Hmm they were in solo cups in same coco/perlite mix. Never had issues in coco with daily watering before. They were not dry but definitely ready daily for water/feed when I did so, never over watered. Replanted them 2 days ago. Prob left them the solo cups a bit to long as the roots were wrapping around the solo cup inside, but healthy and white. I left everything (medium and roots) intact and re-potted in the same mix in 3 gal fabric pot. Never dried out (due to being coco and how you should water/feed) but never excessive water/feed. Others of same time frame and feeds are doing fine. Was hoping to identify issue before/in case if does affect others. It's on lower leaves near bottom of plant. Photos I can find or charts look closest to "Maganese Deficiency" but the charts I've found are kind of funky and not sure how much faith I can put into them. Actual photos I could find kind of resemble magnesium deficiency, but you can see what I can in the photo. Was hoping some wise experienced sage grower would say.."Oh, yea, I've seen that.. it's this what it is and to do grasshopper..."

Top Bottom