Leaf issue ID

• Thread starter Seriesnuns
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

Is this iron issue or my water isn’t the right PH? I lost my ph meter and have been estimating how many drops to put in per gallon of ph down

Leaf issue id
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Is this iron issue or my water isn’t the right PH? I lost my ph meter and have been estimating how many drops to put in per gallon of ph down
Calcium. Could you give me info it's one thing to know what the deficiency it is it's a whole nother to diagnose the cause.

Yes ph can absolutely be the cause.

You must have a ph and TDs meter for hydro

Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

It’s a soil grow, I have been doing cal mag dry supplements. I may need to up if.

I’m growing in a layer of Ocean Foxfarm, tree fox farm, and seedling starter bottom to top.

Amending with roots organic grow, uprising, and used elemental sparingly.
I will add a little elemental. Maybe it will help.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Do you have a whole plant pic typically a calcium deficiency in soil is not caused by to little calcium. Possibilities are root bound, ph, over/under watering, root issues, lockout and some others.

I'll tag some soil growers that could probably help you a little better.

@Beachwalker @MIMedGrower @oldskol4evr @Dirtbag @PlumberSoCal lots more but they should get ya sorted.

Also as much detail as you can about your grow will help everyone give you the best advice

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

i cant see the plant,but for sure cal mag in soil isnt a great idea unless it really needs it,the soil your using doesnt even need feed until about 3 weeks in veg and then i only add at 1/4 strength to get them ready to flip,the exchange of calcium is greater than magnesium,and magnaneses buffer the toxins of the macro nutrients such as aluminium ,copper zinc and goes on,it regulate the toxins but is very important for your cec ,so that said dont add cal mag like you would soiless or hydro,there more in there than you can see,more times than not adding both screw shit up,the plant might show that sign,calcium can be added with oyster shell flower,epsome salt for magneisum and sulfur,look at soil the same as your body friend,your liver filters your soil is a filter,all you put in it comes out cleaner when processed,if your over loading it with add ins you lock the others out if you dig what im saying,so my guess just from what you have shown would be you got a case of just that the calmag you put in locked the uptake of others

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Do you have a whole plant pic typically a calcium deficiency in soil is not caused by to little calcium. Possibilities are root bound, ph, over/under watering, root issues, lockout and some others.

I'll tag some soil growers that could probably help you a little better.

@Beachwalker @MIMedGrower @oldskol4evr @Dirtbag @PlumberSoCal lots more but they should get ya sorted.

Also as much detail as you can about your grow will help everyone give you the best advice
Agree need better and clearer pictures

I could be completely wrong because I can't focus in tight, but does this look like what you're seeing?

Screenshot 20191025 112232 Chrome
Screenshot 20191025 115115 Google

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
New growth is Calcium. Older growth is Magnesium. Most of those issues like @Aqua Man said isnt the nutes but watering, PH, or lockout. Unless you arent feeding and they ate everything in the soil or you are feeding and there is still a bunch of food in the soil.

Seriesnuns

Seriesnuns

I’ll get a ph meter on order. Thanks guys.
It seems to be in the lower growth of the plane and older leaves. This whole grow though the leaves haven't perked up like my other plants.

FirstTime growing indoors in the fall. My basement is significantly cooler than my last grow.

Top Bottom