Leaf prob now effecting bud :( please help

• Thread starter Shikatsura
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shikatsura

Hi all first time grower here. Started my first crop on 4/20 this year. 4 plants in a 60x60x140 tent with a 600w viparspectra reflector series led light. Did 4 week veg and now it's just over 5 week since 12/12 plants are coming along nicely apart from 1 it started getting crazy brownish leafs I've flushed them all cut of the most of the bad leafs but the last 2 days I've noticed a few of the tops showing the weird color. Il attach pics of the setup with all 4 inside and pics of the leads and buds in question. Nudes have been using formulex for veg and I've been using bio bloom since flowering.

Leaf prob now effecting bud  please help
Leaf prob now effecting bud  please help 2
Leaf prob now effecting bud  please help 3
Leaf prob now effecting bud  please help 4
S

Shikatsura

Strains 3 x northern light bottom left is ak47 the one with the problem is the bottom right which sucks has it has a lot of nice tall tops

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Deficienct... I'm guessing you switch to bloom nutes or cut back your nutrients?

Depending on how long you have to go you may want to consider feeding a little but more. I would say you still have a ways so increasing feed a bit would be my preference.

This is not uncommon and normal in the later stages of flower

S

Shikatsura

I was using 10ml in 2 ltrs of water of formulex during veg between all 4 plants once a week then switched to the same 10ml in 2 ltr between the 4 of bio bloom but this time every feed (every3-4day) then i saw somewhere bio bloom is meant to be started small like 1ml per ltr and increase it as flowering advances. So basicly was panicking I might have messed up the ph. So I gave them all a good flush out in the bath. Top soil should be dry maybe tomorrow. What ratio of nutes would you recommend il post a pic of the 2 nutes I have.

20190626 185206
S

Shikatsura

As for how long to go Nl says 7-8 weeks ak 8-9 its been 5 but as a new grower and the plants only being 4 week from seed flipped i'd say at least a month still

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I was using 10ml in 2 ltrs of water of formulex during veg between all 4 plants once a week then switched to the same 10ml in 2 ltr between the 4 of bio bloom but this time every feed (every3-4day) then i saw somewhere bio bloom is meant to be started small like 1ml per ltr and increase it as flowering advances. So basicly was panicking I might have messed up the ph. So I gave them all a good flush out in the bath. Top soil should be dry maybe tomorrow. What ratio of nutes would you recommend il post a pic of the 2 nutes I have.
Never used em. But I taper my feeding down after stretch slowly. On an 8-9 week strain I'm feeding 3/4 strength of my max veg nutes after stretch is over. Then about the half the second last week and 1/4 on my last week. I go by ppm and use a 1 part mega crop with some amendments I use to keep from seeing deficiencies.

Maybe start by adding 1/2 ml of the veg nutes and go from there. They don't look to bad for the age but others may have a different opinion. I grow in hydro but I don't starve my plants in later flower some do but I feel it's more important to just to not over feed and still provide adequate nutrition.

S

Shikatsura

Thanks for the advice and quick response. I've given it a small amount. Hopefully it will halt the problem and save the buds :)

Top Bottom