leaf resin glands ???

• Thread starter cutdown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cutdown

This is probably a stupid question and its prolly just me being a little impatient but.I have a plant in flower from unknown strain from bagseed and i have taken it all the way to 7 weeks of flower now im starting to see little tips of the white hairs starting to turn a little very light amber on very very few buds.i wish i had a camera to show yall .Now had some ph probs eairlier in flowering cycle so i know thats working against me .Question is ,in yalls best guess will i see resin glands on the leaves or is their possability that the frosty sugar will never show up on the leaves.The buds themselves are fattening up very nicely excellent whitehair production and thru the 60-100+ microscope im seeing good tricome numbers,Most of the trics are still clearish,cloudy still.So at this stage im thinking im about 7-10 days out from chop ?The buds will continue to swell the pistils will amber and the sugar will start to form on the lil leaves ?I am just giving her plain phed water and 13-11 darkness .what do yall think at this point is it to late for resin glands to show up on leaves and is their something i could do different ,,i still have the same 250watt hps on the one plant with 4 26 watt 2700 clfs on sides for secondary lighting. would taking some lighting out be good ,,,or stop watering ? or start foliar water? or add something to plain phed water ?=) ..I'm near the end and kinda freaking out cause havent seen the leaf resin glands yet ..and if u haven t guessed yet this is the first grow lol
ty yall

H

high_time

what ever you do don't foilar spray could cause mold and you don't want that I'd still wait for more of those clear trics to turn to turn cloudy because clear doesnt really have a good high you want more 70/30 cloudy amber and as for the leaves maybe they'll come in the last few days,patience is important do hang loose alittle more unless you can't wait or cut a nug and try it that way you kinda know where your at.

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

I believe it's genetic If the leafs get realy frosty.
Some strains do some don't.

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
yes

it is strain dependant but keep your humidity low to bring out all that strain has

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

What strain r u running? Some strains don't have a grip of crystals on them.. I'm guessing if u don't got any by now then ur not gunna get any crystals on them leaves.. As long as u got crystaly buds that's all that matters cuz u ain't gun a smoke the Leaves anyways

C

cutdown

Thanks yall the strain is unknown just some decent killer i found 2 seeds and decided to try my hand at indoor growing and now I'm hooked lol.i fell inlove with the art of growing so next grow it will be some good strain not to hard to care for kind tho .So ty for the low humidity advice i am gonna keep a fan blowing out of the room sucking the air,out constantly keeping it a nice 46%rh and round 78-80degrees with lights on 73-75 lights off 11-13 darkness and plain ph water.Is there anything else i could be doing?
Ty yall

C

cutdown

I managed to get one pic uploade into my gallery its the top of a branch after a foliar feeding with to much tea i since washed spots off lol never go that heavy again lol what yall think??

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
dude

I managed to get one pic uploade into my gallery its the top of a branch after a foliar feeding with to much tea i since washed spots off lol never go that heavy again lol what yall think??
foliar feeding in flower is dangerous .........mold mildew fungus and the like can ruin your crop if I were you I wouldnt mist them anymore

is this true ?
first change it asap...lol
and howdy neighbor lol

C

cutdown

heya freegrow

hey freegrow ty for the advice man i changed it and yea its true i take it your somewhere around me huh ? I added you as a friend man but still to new to send private messages or im doing something wrong ,I'd love to talk man new to all this but fell in love with it ,,,hit me back man ,,

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
hey freegrow ty for the advice man i changed it and yea its true i take it your somewhere around me huh ? I added you as a friend man but still to new to send private messages or im doing something wrong ,I'd love to talk man new to all this but fell in love with it ,,,hit me back man ,,

yes I think it takes 28 post to private message
yes I gorilla grew for years went indoors last year love it
do you see grow rooms eveywhere lol
everywhere I go my brain is calculatin grow space ...Im ate up with it lol

hell yes I hit you up .......and just a tip if you are gonna order seeds check this out

6 days dude ....cant beat that with a stick:nod

C

cutdown

yea getting the grow room bug to

lol i thought i was only one man i see great spaces to set up a grow op everywhere i go lol,I tried once back when i was younger to set up a little something and see what would happen germed good planted seedling good got all the way to second or third leaf set and got a girlfriend and that ended that exploration into cultivation lol,,,now not to long ago got ahold of some good sensimellia and found 2 tigerstripped seeds and put them up ,Took the time to gather what i thought was the stuff i needed and set out on this adventure little did i know that i would fall head over heels in love with it after the second bud site formed in flower stage .I almost gave up late in veg when i ran into some nute lock out problem due to not phed water ..kinda learned from my mistake but i think it took a tole on my girl =(,So curently going to a buddies house and phing about 4 gallons of water at a time due to not haveing a ph meter yet(money rough atm)so doing best i can .Learned alot on this grow and made a few friends .Love hanging out on the farm its been nothing but help people here are awsome for most part and the advice has been spot on ,,so far ,,,and by the way ty for advice on no more foliar feeding ,,,im cuttung that shit out as of this moment.So i know now how important a ph meter and useing the meter is ,,while i got u here talking man ,, can u recomend a good meter for beginner something that wont break me and easy to maintain and understand ?I would be greatful for any advice or "learning " u could give me freegrow sorry for being so forward but think i think we see same water down here lol...holla at me man

Top Bottom