Leaf Septoria or deficiencies

• Thread starter DaleDenton
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DaleDenton

DaleDenton

Hey guys, these are a few of my autoflowers a couple weeks into flower. Over the last week I’ve noticed some changes in the coloring of the leaves. I’m running on 300 watt LEDs. My soil is a 70% FFOF and 30% perlite grown in 3 gallon pots. One is a 5 gallon. Run off Ph is about 6.7. 18/6 light cycle watered about twice a week until run off. Just started a cal/mag and tiger bloom feeding this week after thinking I may be running into a calcium or magnesium def. Now I’m thinking maybe magnets or leaf septoria because I’m seeing spots on some new leaves closer to the top. Any ideas?

Leaf septoria or deficiencies
Leaf septoria or deficiencies 2
Leaf septoria or deficiencies 3
Leaf septoria or deficiencies 4
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Septoria is usually small black circles. That run off pH is super high and needs to come down to around 6-6.2. What’s the ppm of your run off? You might be dealing with N deficiency. I know they are auto flowers but you may want to up the N first 3 weeks flowering If they’re stretching. Whole plant pic?

CF335DCC D200 48AE 9DD3 AD20E3E006CF
DaleDenton

DaleDenton

Septoria is usually small black circles. That run off pH is super high and needs to come down to around 6-6.2. What’s the ppm of your run off? You might be dealing with N deficiency. I know they are auto flowers but you may want to up the N first 3 weeks flowering If they’re stretching. Whole plant pic?
The nutes I’m using do have nitrogen, do you think I need another source? I don’t have a TDS at the moment but picking up a new one. I’m having very similar symptoms in 3 plants. Stretching seems to be just about over as I’m not seeing much more vertical growth. Still think I can hit them with some? PS don’t mind the plug on the ground, had to unplug something reach my plant, it’s not always there 🤣
1CFB94FD 9405 4A3B AF45 B3B267219CAD
1CFB94FD 9405 4A3B AF45 B3B267219CAD
C02F4AFD 2B4C 421E 8C39 478118E0FD7E

94CC7FB9 BF37 42BF 8043 AE8B840737D3
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
I’d get that pH adjusted before anything. That may be locking out your plant from uptaking certain nutrients. Here’s an interesting read on pH. Since we water to run off it’s best to keep soil pH in the range of 5.8-6.2

DaleDenton

DaleDenton

I’d get that pH adjusted before anything. That may be locking out your plant from uptaking certain nutrients. Here’s an interesting read on pH. Since we water to run off it’s best to keep soil pH in the range of 5.8-6.2
Ahhh thanks for that. I was going by 6.0-7.0 on the run off level. I’ll give them a flush tomorrow and start over new.

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Ahhh thanks for that. I was going by 6.0-7.0 on the run off level. I’ll give them a flush tomorrow and start over new.
You should also get a tds/ec meter to get a better understanding of what’s going on in your soil.

Latest posts

Top Bottom