Leafed are getting yellow on the edges

• Thread starter carlitosdamian
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
carlitosdamian

carlitosdamian

Hello there, I’m new here and have many doubts.
I have an outdoors garden, al the plants are thriving, according to the climate, plants are about to start flowering.
Anyway, my problem is: two different strains (gelato & banana punch) are having this yellow color on the edges of the leaves, please help, what could be the cause???
See the pics!

Leafed are getting yellow on the edges
Leafed are getting yellow on the edges 2
Leafed are getting yellow on the edges 3
Leafed are getting yellow on the edges 4
Leafed are getting yellow on the edges 5
Leafed are getting yellow on the edges 6
Leafed are getting yellow on the edges 7
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Go to the cannabis infirmary on this site. Scroll down to sticky thread charts and deficiencies. Scroll through that and see if you can find your leaf. And it’s symptoms.Then start guessing. Lol. Wish I could help you more. Good luck. Someone will chime in eventually.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Maybe you’ll get more opinions. From what I’ve read potassium can be tricky. I’ve got some soluble seaweed powder that 1-0-12 And directions say 1 teaspoon to 5 gallons of water! That’s enough to scare the hell out of me! Looks like you have it going on there. Nice plants!

Og_punkgenetics

Og_punkgenetics

Go to the cannabis infirmary on this site. Scroll down to sticky thread charts and deficiencies. Scroll through that and see if you can find your leaf. And it’s symptoms.Then start guessing. Lol. Wish I could help you more. Good luck. Someone will chime in eventually.
So I saw your post and I tried to find the cannabis infirmary but I cannot find it anywhere, It's not on any of my drop-down menus on the side, is there a trick to get there I want to check it out

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I just hit forums, scroll down a little, categories, then infirmary.

carlitosdamian

carlitosdamian

Maybe you’ll get more opinions. From what I’ve read potassium can be tricky. I’ve got some soluble seaweed powder that 1-0-12 And directions say 1 teaspoon to 5 gallons of water! That’s enough to scare the hell out of me! Looks like you have it going on there. Nice plants!
Thank yo so much for your response, yes, it definitely can get tricky.
We’ll start using blooming mix and see...

Latest posts

Top Bottom