Leafs are closed please help ???

• Thread starter greenleaf91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenleaf91

greenleaf91

so that's like 400 w 450 w. But have you dropped the lights or has something been going on with you mains ? you have some dead bulbs on your light which is why im asking I have the same lights
I checked with glasses on they all seem to be on

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

I checked with glasses on they all seem to be on
I think just the pic came out like that.
8D097EE6 BAFA 4E02 A232 0BD472BC8F09

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah move the fan... How close are the lights can you measure?

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

Not stupid bro I questioned it at first also... But after you said something I looked back at the other pic and it's different bulbs so then I knew
I took another pic and posted it, I checked weird glasses on underneath looked like there we all on. Are the fine ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I took another pic and posted it, I checked weird glasses on underneath looked like there we all on. Are the fine ?
Look at the first pic and then look at the second pic of them... Notice the lights that are off are different? It's like a computer screen when you try to take a photo.

Your light is fine

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

Look at the first pic and then look at the second pic of them... Notice the lights that are off are different? It's like a computer screen when you try to take a photo.

Your light is fine
Nice thank you, do you think it’s to much light for veg ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not really
Ok just making sure nobody was spraying cleaners or something and it got sucked in.

At this point I'm kinda leaning towards windburn. Try to get the humidity over 50 and closer to 60 in the room that the tent is in. Make sure the fan is not blowing on the plants and give it a few days.

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

Ok just making sure nobody was spraying cleaners or something and it got sucked in.

At this point I'm kinda leaning towards windburn. Try to get the humidity over 50 and closer to 60 in the room that the tent is in. Make sure the fan is not blowing on the plants and give it a few days.
Humidity is closer to 70

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Humidity is closer to 70
Hmmm running out of good things... Move the fan and see what they are like tomorrow... Do you have a 100x scope to check for bugs?

I'm not a good person to walk ya through treatment and hoping it's not the case. See how they are just before lights on and take a pic so we can compare.

You said temps were 24c right?

Latest posts

Top Bottom