Leafs are closed please help ???

• Thread starter greenleaf91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greenleaf91

greenleaf91

Hmmm running out of good things... Move the fan and see what they are like tomorrow... Do you have a 100x scope to check for bugs?

I'm not a good person to walk ya through treatment and hoping it's not the case. See how they are just before lights on and take a pic so we can compare.

You said temps were 24c right?
Yeah thanks for the help though man. I don’t have much experience indoors and with coco. Is my other plant looking healthy to you ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah thanks for the help though man. I don’t have much experience indoors and with coco. Is my other plant looking healthy to you ?
Yup looks good to me... Just give it a day to recover... Something that acute seems odd with your lights that distance and humidity that high. Move the fan and see how they look in the morning. If it's not Slightly better or spreading to other plants I would start looking for mites.

greenleaf91

greenleaf91

Yup looks good to me... Just give it a day to recover... Something that acute seems odd with your lights that distance and humidity that high. Move the fan and see how they look in the morning. If it's not Slightly better or spreading to other plants I would start looking for mites.
Yeah I moved the fans , I just find it odd the other one isn’t affected I had fan blowing the same way would mites travel to other plant ?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Yeah I moved the fans , I just find it odd the other one isn’t affected I had fan blowing the same way would mites travel to other plant ?
Yes but if it's mites they are already there so just wait until you confirm it's mites before doing anything... The last thing you wanna do to a stressed plant is stress it more without reason

ic0dex

ic0dex

if you're sure it's not the heat, it could be mite like Aqua said. Also, I hate to sound like a broken record, but coco is dry as hell. Thats not good. Your coco must be watered daily.
Fuck I did not know that, I would water them and see some run off but I watered them every other day as the tops dried out.

ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

Did you add the stake when you transplanted or when you planted the seed? It could have fucked up it’s root ball, The other plant doesn’t have any in its pot an it looks good but I could be wrong an it might be something else she could just be a picky little girl.

Last edited:
Top Bottom