Leafs r a lil yellowish

• Thread starter spoodge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

spoodge

The leaves on one plant has a yellowish ring to the outside it only started this like 3 weeks ago when I started to use beastie blooms (beastie blooms is like moab)with my heavy 16 line up. What cha think the prob is? I think it could be to much nutes but I'm just not sure.

SOIL GROW

Strain - Cherry bomb and big bud X white widow
# of Plants - 2
Grow Type - Soil
Grow Stage - 6th wk of flower
Bucket Size - 5 Gallon
Lights - 1) 1000 watt
Nutrients - Heavy 16 with beastie bloom water water feed
Medium - ocean forest
PH - 6.5
RH - 50% to 55%
Room Temperature- 58-68
Pests - None
Leafs r a lil yellowish
Leafs r a lil yellowish 2

Black Lab

Black Lab

I can see a couple of leaf tips that look like over fertilized and your room temps are running about 10 degrees too cool 68-78 would be better but I know it's not always possible to make changes. I'm fighting cold/cool temps in my room right now. Stunts growth.
What are those black spots?

Natural

Natural

foliar with a tbsp/gal with epsom every couple of days till she greens back up..I think it's the BB in her. Why OF..why not good ol pro-mix?..I just don't see the attraction..personal preference.

S

spoodge

Black lab the black spot I don't know what that is I think I just might b sumtin in the pic cuz I don't rem. Seeing it. The temps r stuck in that range.

S

spoodge

Lol duh I should Have know that maybe if I get high I'll remember. That plant is the bbXww it was green earlier in veg but started to turn once in flower. I thought she wanted more nutes and I Ben given her more but now I'm gonna try n dial it down a lil

S

spoodge

I hope the colder temp don't hurt my yield. I was thinking it just might slow the growth n I'll just have to let it grow longer. What cha think?

Natural

Natural

my winter runs aren't as jungle as my winter runs..but they still pass the bar. As long as the roots aren't sitting on concrete..wood..linoleum...I like to put them on panels of styrofoam.

S

spoodge

So u think I should spray it with Epsom salt tbsp/gal. Is there different kind of Epsom salts for growing vs the shit u can get at the grocery store in the toiletries section.

Natural

Natural

So u think I should spray it with Epsom salt tbsp/gal. Is there different kind of Epsom salts for growing vs the shit u can get at the grocery store in the toiletries section.

yeah that's it..works great in foliar..it's Magnesium Sulfate. It will compete and change the molecular structure of Calciums that are not Sulfates in your H16..which is why it works great as a foliar.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
my winter runs aren't as jungle as my winter runs..but they still pass the bar. As long as the roots aren't sitting on concrete..wood..linoleum...I like to put them on panels of styrofoam.
Doh.
:banghead: That maybe my problem! Mine are on concrete! :facepalm:..(rubber tent bottom between)

Natural

Natural

Is it ok to spray with Epsom even if it's budding? Would hate to affect the taste the buds r pretty big
Yes..one of the master growers here is trying to convince me to keep it up long into bud..but I cannot see it going past week 4 or so.

Natural

Natural

So when do you start flushing..after week 7? Might just ride this one out if it makes ya nervous. ATP I would just ride it out imvho. or drop a tbsp in the nute mix.

Top Bottom