Leafs.Rule.75 First Public Grow Journal...

• Thread starter Leafs.Rule.75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Leafs.Rule.75

Well this is my first public grow journal,Im not a newb to growing actually been growing 18yrs i tried all systems there was, all the part of a hobby and learning with trial and error......Just starting back up again i had to stop having fun with my hobby for a couple years......got love ex's......LMFAO

==================================================
Here are my current spec's of this grow 11/27/08
*Grow Area: 3ft(36") L x 1.5ft-1"(19") D X 6ft(72") H
*Grow Method: 6.5" pots with promix
*Grow Nutrients: Private Gro A&B , Nutri+ O2 35% Hydrogen Peroxide
*PH: 6.0-6.3
*Nutrient Level: CF-11, EC-1.1, PPM-550 (EC x 500)
*Lighting: 400 Watt Lumatek Electronic MH/HPS Ballast, Phillips 400 watt MH Bulb
*Grow Cycle: Veg 18/6
*Strain: Willy Wonders & Blueberry
*Tempture: 75-80 Light on & 65-70 Light off
*Humdity: Stays around 35% with light on or off

Here are a couple pics of my project so far, plus i have a few things im adding and changing shorty, in the mince of designing a couple flowering cabnets and a mother/clone cabnet...

All comments,suggestions and questions are welcome...

Leafsrule75 first public grow journal
Leafsrule75 first public grow journal 2
Leafsrule75 first public grow journal 3
Leafsrule75 first public grow journal 4
jadins_journey

jadins_journey

Supporter
Welcome to the Farm Leafs.Rule.75, by the looks of those plants it is really obvious to me those aren't your first plants. Glad your back to growing.

jj

L

Leafs.Rule.75

Welcome to the Farm Leafs.Rule.75, by the looks of those plants it is really obvious to me those aren't your first plants. Glad your back to growing.

jj
First of thank you for the welcome and, Your very correct this not my first grow, I started my first grow at the age of 16 lol 18 yrs ago *sigh's of time fly's LOL* Im glad to be back growing it costly when you have to buy once in a while for 2 yrs lol ex's grrrrrrrr hehe

Green81

Green81

Premium Member
Supporter
Hi Leaf rule, 18 years is a long time to grow, just like to ask a quick question. Out of all the growing mediums there are which did you find the most productive and in the same light which medium, technique did you find to give you the best flavour from your plants? Cheers

G81

L

Leafs.Rule.75

Heres a few more pics taking the day before i cloned all of them on last thursday, and this pics were taking in the 6 hr dark cycle so thats why there a little droopy...

Here are my current spec's of this grow 12/4/08
*PH: 6.5
*Nutrient Level: CF-12, EC-1.2, PPM-600 (EC x 500), PPM-840 (EC X 700)
*Lighting: 400 Watt Lumatek Electronic MH/HPS Ballast, Phillips 400 watt MH Bulb
*Humdity: Stays around 35% with light on or off

Dec4 012 Large
Dec4 013 Large
Dec4 014 Large
Dec4 015 Large
Dec4 016 Large
Dec4 017 Large
L

Leafs.Rule.75

Hi Leaf rule, 18 years is a long time to grow, just like to ask a quick question. Out of all the growing mediums there are which did you find the most productive and in the same light which medium, technique did you find to give you the best flavour from your plants? Cheers

G81
I beleive that all systems are productive it just depends on the grower,strian, and the climate, and some systems are simple to do and very forgiving where others are more work to maintain and less for giving, i always will stand behind pro mix as it is just like hydro since it contain no traces of nutrients and they have to be added by the grower, I have had somew nice tasting buds from water systems and pro mix its all in the flushing in my opion the better you flush the better the taste...

L

Leafs.Rule.75

Here are some pics of the clones i took from my willywonders & blueberry on friday dec5...:D

Dec 7 004 Large
Dec 7 005 Large
Dec 8 007 Large
L

Leafs.Rule.75

There some more pics these were taking a couple days after i did some pruning to make clones there coming back with lots of new shoots nicely...:smoke

Here are my current spec's of this grow 12/8/08
*PH: 6.5
*Nutrient Level: CF-12, EC-1.2, PPM-600 (EC x 500), PPM-840 (EC X 700)
*Humdity: Stays around 32%-35% with light on or off

Dec 8 008 Large
Dec 8 009 Large
Dec 8 010 Large
Dec 8 011 Large
L

Leafs.Rule.75

Here a few more pics from today, I am changing the light cycle tonight from 18/6 to 12/12 to start the flowering cycle...

Also i was checking on my clones a saw a few with kick ass root balls hehe that are spliting my 1" rockwool cubes...

Dec16 024 Large
Dec16 025 Large
Dec16 026 Large
Dec16 021 Large
Dec16 023 Large
P

ProGroWannabe

Kick-ass thread you've got going here man! Things are lookin great.

Top Bottom