Leafs tacos and leafs laying down

• Thread starter Branden22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Branden22

See I was thinking over watering I had a couple similar outside.

BigCube

BigCube

Yeah. If you can even just lift the ends down or up half way. Just to get some flow through. 20 deg up from 80 would do it alright. You may not want to take them right off. As it may still get cold at night and will def be cold by the time it's done. So if you could just roll them up and down it would be better.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

spread them out a bit would help also for air,def heat,that exhaust in the end what cfm is it rated for,might not be enough for what you have in there,spreading them out would give a lot more room,but as you mentioned the roots are growing into your base soil,there hasnt been any chemical spills there in the past by chance,that stuff will linger for a while if so,putting trays under your bags will stop that,im not a fan of the bags but arent they supose to prune your roots also? anyway create a hurricane in there with exchanged air,hot ass air is better than none

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

if you have a way to measure heat over the canopy,why not try turning off all those suspended fans and shoot the gauge at heat temp coming out the exhaust in the end of your tunnel,then try turning the fans on one side of the house,take that temp at exhaust on end of tunnel,all im saying is maybe the fans are hurting you by not causing that vortec kind of movement to exhaust better,like a ceiling fan on my porch when the wind blows there is a huge difrence with the fan,when the wind just barely blows i get a nice brezze if you dig,so mingle around and shoot temp outside the tunnel and flip fans on and off ,bright side would be you would know for sure and you could elimanate that from the picture

B

Branden22

Yeah. If you can even just lift the ends down or up half way. Just to get some flow through. 20 deg up from 80 would do it alright. You may not want to take them right off. As it may still get cold at night and will def be cold by the time it's done. So if you could just roll them up and down it would be better.
spread them out a bit would help also for air,def heat,that exhaust in the end what cfm is it rated for,might not be enough for what you have in there,spreading them out would give a lot more room,but as you mentioned the roots are growing into your base soil,there hasnt been any chemical spills there in the past by chance,that stuff will linger for a while if so,putting trays under your bags will stop that,im not a fan of the bags but arent they supose to prune your roots also? anyway create a hurricane in there with exchanged air,hot ass air is better than none

Also happen to me outside on a different strain tips of leaves pointing down then tacos.

8AC8821F 778A 4572 99B7 0014B2093576
B

Branden22

Is there a big temp difference in the greenhouse? I can't say that I've ever seen anything quite like that without overfeeding or a similar issue. What are the indoor temps? Is there a cutoff, where some plants are good and some are affected? Is the cutoff noticible, or is it gradual? Any chance of getting a pic showing the area in between the tacos and the good leaves?
Time to put on sherlock Holmes hat.

Looks like I made a rookie mistake... so did a run off test and soil is at 820 ppms so I must of fed way to hot last feeding and cause a nitrogen over load I’m thinking.i have never seen such a thing tbh. I have seen tip burn but nothing quite like this.

Last edited:
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Plants looking like they are burning but not feeding and seem to be getting worse.
This is what threw me off initially, as I was under the assumption that they weren't being fed. Hopefully a flush will get them back on track. Things look nice, otherwise. Keep in mnd that less is sometimes better when growing, but you seem to be doing pretty good with your process! :)

B

Branden22

This is what threw me off initially, as I was under the assumption that they weren't being fed. Hopefully a flush will get them back on track. Things look nice, otherwise. Keep in mnd that less is sometimes better when growing, but you seem to be doing pretty good with your process! :)
Thanks and yeah I’m gonna just keep flushing them . Here’s a look at how the outdoor are doing .

300E281E 229D 48B5 9A36 941159599936
mancorn

mancorn

Try moving a couple of your plants out of the greenhouse and under a shade screen as it looks like a heat issue to me. The advantage of having so many plants (of the same type) is you can run through various scenarios really quick.

I'm sure you have reasons, what's the thinking with using the greenhouse?

Latest posts

Top Bottom