Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency?

• Thread starter Rgt91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rgt91

Rgt91

So I am a newbie to hydro and dwc systems I caught on fairly quick and jammed one out well 4 out lol took me two to get it somewhere close to legit as I could figure in my findings. But back on track I went to change reservoir out and didn’t go back with the same container nor one with same lids so I had to pull a mammoth root system out of a hole and back down a 2 inch lookalike in new water not many to none of the roots were bothered. My pic is of the plant and some color changes I’ve seen I had a slip off ph for a little I believe resulting in this but could be potassium or magnesium deficiency? Suffocated roots or nitrogen? Ph is now 6.0 even and. Water temp 74 little high on ppms around 670 I believe but that’s the flora grow micro grow and bloom trio from ghp with cal mag and kelp added into there aswell I have 3 cheaper air pumps going in with a total of 5 air round stones and a 14 inch bubble bar inside it almost shakes lol not really

Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 2
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 3
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 4
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 5
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 6
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 7
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 8
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 9
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 10
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 11
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 12
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 13
Learned a very valuable lesson today and is this discoloration mag deficiency 14
Rgt91

Rgt91

Looks like light burn, how close is that light?
Looks like light burn, how close is that light?

It is about 13 14 inches above and no heat uncomforted when hand placed Under for 30 secs or longer it’s a little 1000 watt cheap 54 dollar light not the best then a bunch of lesser Walmart bulbs to enhance I checked the ppms after mixing nuets they were around 820ish then 4 hours later it was only 540 so my guess was nitrogen or nutrient lock?

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

I would lose the mylar and get some plywood and white paint. 14 inches is too close, I'd move it to 24 inches and look for a cheap led grow light. Best wishes

Latest posts

Top Bottom