Learner

• Thread starter T51972
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

T51972

Hello, Aug. 1967 older cusions pick me up. I was given a orange barrel and my first joint. Ain't looked back since. First weed purchase was a matchbox of powder for $10 and hard to find in the deep south of the 60s. Next was $10 an O. That first matchbox had two seeds. Being country, I planted them. Been growing since. Tried the hydro and indoor but I hate to pay for what is free and to grow a weed! Bottom line a weed but damn she done come a long way from Mex brick (still like) Today I like these new auto flowering and its pretty straight forward, stick seed in dirt, water and wait. Stil country with fancy paper on the wall (in recylce, RETIRED) With the easy in rules about weed (55 yrs later and still not legal in the US!!) I am increasing my grow. I am going with green house growing. Free lights and controlled temps. Here only time to be concerned is a few days in the winter and the heat of the summer. Money tight figured I could eliminate a cost, Looking forward to learning new methods. Razzu

Observationist

Observationist

We love pictures, if ya got anything going on

Welcome

You’d probably like some super soil, just make a good ass soil mix, and water.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Hello, Aug. 1967 older cusions pick me up. I was given a orange barrel and my first joint. Ain't looked back since. First weed purchase was a matchbox of powder for $10 and hard to find in the deep south of the 60s. Next was $10 an O. That first matchbox had two seeds. Being country, I planted them. Been growing since. Tried the hydro and indoor but I hate to pay for what is free and to grow a weed! Bottom line a weed but damn she done come a long way from Mex brick (still like) Today I like these new auto flowering and its pretty straight forward, stick seed in dirt, water and wait. Stil country with fancy paper on the wall (in recylce, RETIRED) With the easy in rules about weed (55 yrs later and still not legal in the US!!) I am increasing my grow. I am going with green house growing. Free lights and controlled temps. Here only time to be concerned is a few days in the winter and the heat of the summer. Money tight figured I could eliminate a cost, Looking forward to learning new methods. Razzu

Howdy, and welcome to the Farm! 🤠

Always nice to see another country boy who enjoys cannabis!

I hear ya about paying for it. I've been growing so long I couldn't imagine ever being in a situation where I'd have to pay for bud. And these days I just stay the hell out of states that don't allow it. I may not agree with a majority of our voters in Colorado, but I also don't agree with sending a man to jail for possession of plant material.

Top Bottom