Learning and Growing (Advices are welcome!)

• Thread starter kingofnothing
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kingofnothing

Hello everybody! Hope you're having a great day.
I'm KingOfNothing, and I've just joined this wonderful place because I'm interested in learning and sharing.

So today I'll start my first grow diary, following the four plants I planted quite recently.
I'm very much interested in any and all advice and well-wishings. Specifically to issues I'll mention further below.

Light used for all is a 240Watt LED square with full spectrum. It was expensive enough for my budget and I hope it'll do.

First off, here are the plants as of today (18/05) - numbered and named:

#1 - Jasmin
She is of seed "Chronic Ryder Auto".
Sprouted 2 weeks ago.
~25 liter container with regular soil meant for flowers.
Fed "Canna Terra Vega" from start of week 2.

20220518_140640.jpg
20220518_140643.jpg
20220518_140630.jpg
20220518_140652.jpg

Jasmin is experiencing a lot of yellowing, and curling of leaves. Especially the lowest and first leaves she got have essentially died off. And now I'm fearing the same is happening to the bigger leaves.
As I can read this is likely due to either nutrient excess or deficiency. ADVICE HERE is VERY appreciated ❤️

#2 - Alexandra
Of seed "Chronic Ryder Auto"
A bit younger, and still in small pot.
Has been fed a little bit of "Canna Terra Vega". But not much...

20220518_140740.jpg
20220518_140729.jpg

Alexandra is experiencing serious drooping. It has gotten better than its worst point, but ADVICE HERE also VERY much appreciated ❤️

#5 - Phoebe
Of seed "Space Mango Auto"
Phoebe is still young and so far enjoying life. No advice needed here yet - but I'll take in any advice anyway as I don't want to wait till I run into problems.
No nutrients.

20220518_140746.jpg

#6- Loulou
Of seed "Space Mango Auto"
Number six is the youngest.
She is growing in a 5 liter "coco" pot from UGro.

20220518_140715.jpg

Loulou is also having soooooome slight discoloring of its leaves. Specifically in one side are some "dots" of yellow/brownish. Advice if "dots" mean something different than the tips are welcome.

All in all; I'm very happy to be growing although I have got some issues as mentioned. It's a fun experience and I'm hoping to learn a lot and eventually perfect my grow.

Learning and growing advices are welcome 5
Last edited:
G

GMagnolia

Thanks for this!! Super exciting and useful post. Hoping for an update!!

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Not sure how this went under the radar @kingofnothing but if you're still around and your plants are alive feel free to update and we can help 🌲

Latest posts

Top Bottom