Leaves are almost yellow was gonna chop tonight

• Thread starter Cheddar1991
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Cheddar1991

Hi I've posted a week or 2 back and would like someone to have a look at the video and tell me what they would do I'm scratching my head thinking do I - don't I . The pistols were mainly amber but it seems to be getting new pistols forming is this foxtailinG? And majority of the fan leaves are yellow - yellowing. The trichomes are cloudy barely any amber ( quite a few ambers on the leaves) ive let it run a week over breeders time. I want the couch lock stoned feeling. Thanks in advance

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Breeders estimates of flowering time are all over the place. Some just undershoot to sell seeds. Others give you an honest estimate based on their grow technique, which is frequently optimized. Your grow may not finish when theirs does. “Done” is also very subjective. Harvest when the trichomes look ready for the effect you want. If you want heavy stony weed, I would look for about 20% or more amber on the buds. This can take a while. If she starts throwing out foxtails while you wait (extended stacks of new calyxes), consider backing the lights down a bit and maybe shortening the light period by an hour.

GrimReffer

GrimReffer

I always let the trichomes dictate when I chop. The more amber the more couch lock you will get.

C

Cheddar1991

Breeders estimates of flowering time are all over the place. Some just undershoot to sell seeds. Others give you an honest estimate based on their grow technique, which is frequently optimized. Your grow may not finish when theirs does. “Done” is also very subjective. Harvest when the trichomes look ready for the effect you want. If you want heavy stony weed, I would look for about 20% or more amber on the buds. This can take a while. If she starts throwing out foxtails while you wait (extended stacks of new calyxes), consider backing the lights down a bit and maybe shortening the light period by an hour.
Thanks for all your info

C

Cheddar1991

also forgot to mention the buds are dry and They have lost stickiness ? Any idea? Thanks

Top Bottom