Leaves browning and curling up.

• Thread starter Zunk99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Zunk99

Zunk99

Hello all. This is my first grow and I’m on day 32 of flower. At first I thought this was light burn but I’ve dimmed my lights and the problem still persist any help is appreciated. I’ve checked my ph and all that and everything checks out.

Leaves browning and curling up
Zunk99

Zunk99

This is my bushiest/ most bud site plant but I don’t think this is leaves naturally dying. Would be nice if it was

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Look on the under side of the leaves with a scope. If you don't see any bugs, or webs, check the roots.
Do you see any bugs flying around? I hope it's not the case, but it looks like you may have aphids, or your ph is really off.
If you don't see any bugs, test the ph of the run off.

Zunk99

Zunk99

Look on the under side of the leaves with a scope. If you don't see any bugs, or webs, check the roots.
Do you see any bugs flying around? I hope it's not the case, but it looks like you may have aphids, or your ph is really off.
If you don't see any bugs, test the ph of the run off.
I don’t see any bugs or webs and there’s nothing flying around. As for the roots what the safest way to check? Last PH I tested was 6.1. I’m going to do a slurry test to get a better reading. Could it be overwatering?

Zunk99

Zunk99

It also only appears to be happening towards to top of the bud sites. Here is a full photo.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

Put a potato slice on the top of your soil. If you hsve aphids, they will go to the slice.
You can get a small cup full of soil, run 7.0 ph water until you get a little run off. Check tbe EC, and ph.
If it's not bugs, too much nutes are in the soil, that will do a few bad things, including throwing off your ph, as well has putting your ec at way too high a level (they go hand in hand)
Are you feeding salt based nutes?
You should either give a good flush, and stop feeding (only ph'd water)
First get the results of the runoff. Also check when you flush.

Tasty Buds

Tasty Buds

The tips aren't burnt, so unlikely you're over feeding. No bugs, doesn't appear to be over feeding.. I'd bet your PH is off. Pretty far off by the look of the 1st pic

Zunk99

Zunk99

Put a potato slice on the top of your soil. If you hsve aphids, they will go to the slice.
You can get a small cup full of soil, run 7.0 ph water until you get a little run off. Check tbe EC, and ph.
If it's not bugs, too much nutes are in the soil, that will do a few bad things, including throwing off your ph, as well has putting your ec at way too high a level (they go hand in hand)
Are you feeding salt based nutes?
You should either give a good flush, and stop feeding (only ph'd water)
First get the results of the runoff. Also check when you flush.
Feeding Fox farm tiger bloom, bembe and big bloom. I’ve never flushed before but do you basically just keep pouring a ton of water?

Top Bottom