Leaves burning and turning yellow

• Thread starter NO3IN
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NO3IN

NO3IN

Hi, what’s up

so first i’m growing outdoors and i’m in week 2 of veg and i’m using cocopeat + perlite + dirt + leaf dirt? (i don’t know what its called) and a little bit of organic fert, the plants are getting direct sunlight most of the day (in a field), temperature is 80 to 87 at day and 75 to 68 at night, humidity is at 17% and i can say the wind is good

i’ll get you guys some photos but for now the situation is, leaves are turning yellow and not just lower ones they are growing yellow from the start and older leaves are getting I don’t know what you call it hmmm, like the corners and tips of the older ones are going down and getting inwardish, the stem and veins look normal but anything in between is turning yellow fast, like yesterday the newly grown top leaves were green to light green, now they’re completely yellow

my guess based on some information i gathered around is that this is some kind of nutrition deficiency and i think it might be nitrogen or magnesium or both and since i don't have a ph meter ( planning on getting one next week ) i can’t be sure but i think ph of the water i’m watering with have something to do with this

anyway i’m thankful for your responses and it will help me so much so don’t be shy ;)

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Could be any number of problems you need to put up pics before trying to explain anyway good luck regards Od .

NO3IN

NO3IN

Overwatering is the first problem .
yes but i tried watering them every two days at the noon but that didn’t change the situation very much, before that i watered them everyday, since we are in the watering subject, do you think watering them multiple times in small amount would be better cuz it can get hot around here and since they are under direct sunlight it can help keep the plant cool and contribute to the humidity around the plant

Latest posts

Top Bottom