Leaves canoeing but otherwise healthy

• Thread starter Kohuhu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kohuhu

Kohuhu

Raising big bud and early skunk mothers. Half of both types are canoeing for some reason but otherwise growing. Also have a critical mass seedling doing the same. Lack of consistency is puzzling.

Canna terra pro medium, canna nutrients, ph was a bit low for all of them at 5.5-7 but raised that slightly. Mojo cow propagation light with two 24w fluorescent bulbs.

Have adjusted light height, adjusted fan direction to stop direct airflow, temp is 25 degrees, humidity has been high at up to 80 but currently 60.

Cheers

Leaves canoeing but otherwise healthy
Leaves canoeing but otherwise healthy 2
Shayne010944

Shayne010944

My last grow did that , I think it was because the light was too close with too much intensity. Raise it up and back it off if you have adjuster .

could of also being the fan blowing directly on them ?
My new grow is fine now I have the fan blowing across the canopy lightly

Kohuhu

Kohuhu

My last grow did that , I think it was because the light was too close with too much intensity. Raise it up and back it off if you have adjuster .

could of also being the fan blowing directly on them ?
My new grow is fine now I have the fan blowing across the canopy lightly
Thanks for the reply. Have adjusted both light and fan for the reasons you mentioned. Funny thing is its only affecting 3 of the 7 and they are all together. Will adjust the light again and see where it takes us. Cheers

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
those lights are probably creating hot spots..
what’s all that black dust stuff on your leaves?? soil? clean it up.

Flexnerb

Flexnerb

You did scope the plants? Or is every ome straight up convinced that its a lighting issue? Just askin

Kohuhu

Kohuhu

those lights are probably creating hot spots..
what’s all that black dust stuff on your leaves?? soil? clean it up.
I've moved the plant locations around the tent to see if that could be the issue, thanks for the suggestion.
Good eyes, I'd just added a couple of plants and the repotted soil had fallen off. I've given them a light brush off.

Kohuhu

Kohuhu

You did scope the plants? Or is every ome straight up convinced that its a lighting issue? Just askin
I've experienced mites in the past so just in case I've sprayed them with Verdex. I scoped a bottom leaf but couldn't see anything sinister. I'll keep a close eye out though!

Latest posts

Top Bottom