Leaves curled up over night

• Thread starter Jonjr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jonjr

Jonjr

I just got a tent after having my Vegs under florescents and moved them into it last night. I am using led now 2k watts. I left all nutes the same. And woke up to this🤔
Heat is about 70. Today is the clearex day. Any suggestions?

Leaves curled up over night
Kissing.mary

Kissing.mary

A Massive jump in the amount of light drove photosynthesis too much and she sucked the salts (nutes) up in abundance which has caused the leaves to curl up...

(just my theory)

Jonjr

Jonjr

A Massive jump in the amount of light drove photosynthesis too much and she sucked the salts (nutes) up in abundance which has caused the leaves to curl up...

(just my theory)
Thanks KM. I am running some clearex thru it and bump up the nutes. I also lifted up the light more. 👌

Jonjr

Jonjr

Checked this morning looks about the same. My nutes are now 614. Using micro and gro PH 6.1. Oh btw using ebb and flow. Guess I have to get used to LED.
719D1ADE 3902 4212 97DD 1FC4A3C2B3CA

Jonjr

Jonjr

Mary. Are you using LEDs? If so full blast or lower. I did cut off all the curled leafs new nutes. Using 18 hrs on. No feeding during sleep. What do you think?

Jonjr

Jonjr

I put the lite up 2’ over them and lower to 80%. Fresh nutes and crossing 🤞
Is it good to add more nutes as they feed more? My ppm went from 684 to 640. I added a tsp of bloom to help with the potassium and they are doing better. I am using the micro, gro, and bloom combo.

Top Bottom