Leaves curling downward like a claw

• Thread starter WorkRynosaurus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
WorkRynosaurus

WorkRynosaurus

I have 4 blue dream clones that are in their first week of flower, but for the last week and a half or so, one of my plant’s leaves are curling in like a claw. All my other ones are healthy, they have the same feed, water, and light cycle, so I’m not sure why this is happening to just this one. I weigh my plants to see when they need more water, I feed once a week, I feel like I’ve got everything down pretty well but there’s obviously an issue, when I google what the problem could be, of course everything in the world could be the problem, so I’m hoping someone here will have a specific answer. Thank you!

Leaves curling downward like a claw
Leaves curling downward like a claw 2
Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

I have 4 blue dream clones that are in their first week of flower, but for the last week and a half or so, one of my plant’s leaves are curling in like a claw. All my other ones are healthy, they have the same feed, water, and light cycle, so I’m not sure why this is happening to just this one. I weigh my plants to see when they need more water, I feed once a week, I feel like I’ve got everything down pretty well but there’s obviously an issue, when I google what the problem could be, of course everything in the world could be the problem, so I’m hoping someone here will have a specific answer. Thank you!
What the ec and ph input and run
Bro how do you use pgr without causing cancer? I thought that was a big nono
First 2 weeks and depends on what ones to as well some are organic bass and it will grow out by week 8 and safe a lot of growers use at end for weight and like rocks and taste crap so only 2 weeks if a two part one as the PK 13 .14 and the resin booster will eat it up and they will be ok like silica is bad to so last 2 weeks not need as weed will taste like a burn out lol😜🙃👍

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Can we stop talking about PGRs in the manner that lumps them all together. They are not one in the same. Some are bad and some are not. The plants themselves make them for christ sake. alfalfa, willow branches, bees wax, quinoa and a massive shit ton of other used in both organic and synthetic grows.

IF YOU GROW.... YOU HAVE SOME SORT OF ADDED PGR SOMEWHERE.

WorkRynosaurus

WorkRynosaurus

PGRS stop resin production and makes y

So what's your input and out put readings ec and ph and is it summer there check water temp to and how hot is room getting
What exactly do you mean for input and output readings? My soil’s ph this morning is a 6.7, the water I give them is always room temp (like 70° or so). Room temp sits between 68 and 78 degrees

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

Why don’t my other plants have this problem then? Everything I do is exactly the same for all my plants
That one needs more feed as drinking it up faster than others e.g....hot spot in room or near a fan and evaporation from fan blowing on it or near out let fan

Top Bottom