Leaves curling downwards badly after feeding

• Thread starter egz91
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
egz91

egz91

Hi guys,
I wanted to ask you why my plant drooped after feeding maybe more then just drooping they where almost completely curling downwards very badly.
This is whAt I gave her:
2 litres solution pH 6.3 with ro water:

Grow,Bloom,micro GHE: 30% strength

Growth/Bloom excelarator 1ml/l andvanced hydroponics of holland (proteins from algae)

B-52 advanced nutrients 1.5ml/litres ( vitamins)

Atazyme by atami about 1ml/l (enzymes)

Micro vita of top crop (bacteria and mycorrize) in powder about 0.5 grams

I don't know maybe bacteria with enzymes Is no good or maybe it was the shock at the roots Because it was the real first feeding.
Before I gave plant only b-52 and voodoo juice( bacterias).
Plants are 3 weeks old maybe 4.
Temperature of solution was 19.8 degreese celsius.
Maybe shocked by too low temperature at the roots?

Last edited:
egz91

egz91

Maybe flush with flora kleen and then feed. Strain is red poison auto from sweet seeds and she is in a 80cmx80cmx160cm grow tend with 400w mh light temps are always around 20-25c°.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Sounds like you mixed in every bottle 'o stuff you had on hand!? If I were a Gambling Man I'd bet it was a fairly small plant too?

If I fed something to a plant and noticed it drooped right away I'd flush the hell out of it asap and hope I hadn't killed it!?

Pictures, medium & more information would help

egz91

egz91

Yesterday the leaves where much more curled downwards. Now it seems she's bouncing back up.
Ppm 2ad around 400 so It Is not overfert. But yes maybe I gave her things that are not meant to go together.
Now I flushed with 4 litres of to water and flora kleen. Once it dryes out I'll gave her a normal feed😅
Pots are 6 litres btw.

20191116 153618
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

might should do a bit more home work freind,what i see in the shower is a soon the be dead plant,not hateing just stating ,if you think you really can throw all that shit at a plant as a baby would you be real thinking it would ever make it to any kind of a flip seriously.
on the other hand if this was a post for laughter you score good luck,hit the books you got a ways to go

Latest posts

Top Bottom