• Thread starter Brothai
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Brothai

Leaves curling
Leaves curling 2
Leaves curling 3
If anyone can help me determine what the curling from the leaves could be I’d truly appreciate it. I give them about 1.5 gallons every 2 days and for nutes I use about a table spoon of big bloom for now. They just switched to flowering 2 days ago but this has been a previous problem from my first harvest. Still never figured out what it could be

az2000

az2000

I give them about 1.5 gallons every 2 days and for nutes I use about a table spoon of big bloom for now. They just switched to flowering 2 days ago but this has been a previous problem from my first harvest. Still never figured out what it could be

If I understand correctly, you're feeding 2 tsp per gallon? (1 tablespoon per 1.5 gal). Fox Farm Big Bloom has almost no nutrients in it. You're adding about 25ppm to your water. The NPK ratio is 1-30-70 (typically it would be about 1-1-1 in transition.). I don't think it matters because the strength is so low. But, if you were feeding a more typical 300ppm, that would be bloom-booster ratio (and then some).

Big Bloom is supposed to be used with Grow Big and Tiger Bloom (or whatever the "trio" bottles are. I've never used it.). There's a schedule you should be following.

Also, watering every 2 days sounds like you might be keeping the soil too wet. My soil is extremely light/airy. I can do 2-3 days. What is the soil you're using?

EDIT: Photos under natural light will get you better help.

Top Bottom