Leaves drooping and slow flower dwc

• Thread starter Tris
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Tris

Hello,
Im growing two autos in DWC. One of them looks very healthy, and is full with pistils. The other however, has much less of them, and I'm some nodes I see something that looks like a small seed with no pistils.
Also, that plant leaves are looking droopy since yesterday, I found that the bucket was nearly empty so I refilled it with pH corrected water. Then the dark cycle came and when the lights where back on they seemed better, however this morning they look the same so I'm guessing it's something to do with the lights. (Unless it's that the EC in the bucket is very low since I refilled that but I have done it before with no problems)
As you can see in the pics, I have that dish in the middle, that has Osram and Samsung LEDs it's rated for 80w.
And then a few days ago I installed those led bulbs, 4 of them each 20w.
So the plant drooping is slightly taller than the one who looks okay. That might explain why the other is good
The thing is I can't lift the lights (unless I remove the top and drill some holes in the wall to lift them, and I would like to avoid doing that
Here are some pics of the droopy leaves and the lack of pistils.
Thanks
Leaves drooping and slow flower dwc
Leaves drooping and slow flower dwc 2
Leaves drooping and slow flower dwc 4

Leaves drooping and slow flower dwc 3
Clyde4210

Clyde4210

Some sort of stress, guessing, I'd say light. Then again that could have been caused by nutes. I have a couple colas like that before flowering and they've never recovered. It hasn't hurt any that I can see.

Top Bottom