Leaves feel dry purple striping slow growth

• Thread starter jibs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jibs

jibs

Leaves feel dry purple striping I think a little slow growth I'm not sure if this looks like a lockout or phosphorus deficiency or something? I'm in Coco GH organic Botanicare cal mag and power si bloom and a little bit of Cali miro Bat guano rotating mamoth microbes to Sir about 80 humidity is around 40 CO2 1500 ppm and under around 800 Four weeks in flower seems a little small PLEASE HELP !!My runoff the PMs were at 3000 I did a slight flush brought it down to about 1400 ppm

Leaves feel dry purple striping slow growth
Leaves feel dry purple striping slow growth 2
Leaves feel dry purple striping slow growth 3
Leaves feel dry purple striping slow growth 4
Leaves feel dry purple striping slow growth 5
Leaves feel dry purple striping slow growth 6
Leaves feel dry purple striping slow growth 7
Leaves feel dry purple striping slow growth 8
Leaves feel dry purple striping slow growth 9
Leaves feel dry purple striping slow growth 10
Leaves feel dry purple striping slow growth 11
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

You should have been giving it 5ml of calmag per gallon of water since the start, every feeding.

jibs

jibs

You should have been giving it 5ml of calmag per gallon of water since the start, every feeding.
I watched a video the other day saying that some LEDs ppfd is so high that it causes striping Purple striping and people think it's deficient I have been using cal mag since the beginning but I had a lock out issue and flushed down to about 500 ppm I'm wondering if maybe it started showing that calmag deficiency because I had to do a flush mid flower

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

There's no such thing as a calmag deficiency. If you have too much calcium it can lock out magnesium and vice versa. They work against each other. The reason they bottle them together is that they are two of the most commonly deficient nutrients.

Latest posts

Top Bottom