Leaves get yellow spots, than be some crispy and slowly die on Week 2 vegetation

• Thread starter Dorados
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dorados

I’ve started growing my plant, and I see it’s older leaves become yellow on edges, than there are crispy spots appear, and than a leaf slowly dies. I have Week 3 of vegetation, I use Biobizz light mix soil, and I haven’t started using fertilisers yet. I just used tarantula advanced nutrients twice. My temp is a bit higher than a norm, I have around 27-29 when the plant sleeps, and around 30-32 degrees during the day. I see the leaves curve up the edges a bit, but can such temp cause the leaf death. What can be a reason for this?

Leaves get yellow spots than be some crispy and slowly die on week 2 vegetation
Leaves get yellow spots than be some crispy and slowly die on week 2 vegetation 2
Leaves get yellow spots than be some crispy and slowly die on week 2 vegetation 3
PK1

PK1

Supporter
30/32 heat temp is too much if the room/tent is not dialed in
keep the temp around 82f/27,28c The edges of the leaves crulling has to do with temp. What isi the height of your light and what is the intensity at?
Tell us more about your grow so members can help ya out. There is also a link in my signature for the top link on thcfarmer. That should help you get these questions anwserd

Latest posts

Top Bottom