Leaves getting brown

• Thread starter egomonk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
egomonk

egomonk

Hi,
I noticed my plants leaves are getting brownish at the ends. They do get sunlight, I give them water when the soil get dry, and I'm worried this will get worse.
Any ideas what could be the problem?

Leaves getting brown
egomonk

egomonk

we use spring water for everything here, a little bit basic all I know, but in general it's very good quality water.

edit: they are 5 and 3 weeks old, it all started 3 days ago, the same time on all of them

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
we use spring water for everything here, a little bit basic all I know, but in general it's very good quality water.

edit: they are 5 and 3 weeks old, it all started 3 days ago, the same time on all of them
It might be good water but you need to know it's pH or your going to run into more trouble. Do you have a any way to check it .

egomonk

egomonk

also my chillies have no problem at all (not sure if it means anythi g, or how different the needs are)

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
also my chillies have no problem at all (not sure if it means anythi g, or how different the needs are)

Pepper plants have quite different needs then cannabis. Without knowing your ph and tds you can't say the water quality is good or bad.

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Oh well if your chillies are fine why am I waiting my time .........🙄

egomonk

egomonk

Pepper plants have quite different needs then cannabis. Without knowing your ph and tds you can't say the water quality is good or bad.
okay thanks, I'll get a test kit by sunday, andthen I'll know if the water is good for plant watering as well

Top Bottom