Leaves Getting Yellow - Help! :o

• Thread starter AlphaWinner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oh gosh

Oh gosh

Cut bait. By the time this experiment is over you could have a new grow underway. As mentioned above I would say it's a phosphorus issue but just a guess. This is death by a thousand cuts.

AlphaWinner

AlphaWinner

Watching the video, they responded to watering but the runoff was too quick for any saturation. I would make a deep hole with a screwdriver and water with a tube.

What do you mean by "runoff was too quick"? I watered and sucked out the water from the runoff plate under the pot...
Or you mean that the drying of the ground is too quick? (by looking at the % humidity in soil over time)

AlphaWinner

AlphaWinner

Well, the yellowing kind of stopped, both plants lost alot of leaves, I gave them both a nice trim, removing everything yellow, to let some light in and remove dead \ dying leaves.

I really hope both will recover a bit with some flowering nutes and some patience :)

The Six Shooter is smelling AMAZING!!! :D:love2::party1: Tropical fruit and hops smell - WOW!

I will not kill them now, it's like kicking the bucket after filling it (and working hard on it)... I will carry these until they're done - hopefully yield something (even if it's a few grams each plant)...

I can't start a new pair of plants now, so anyway I have to wait... :speechless:

I will upload some pictures later...

Madbud

Madbud

What do you mean by "runoff was too quick"? I watered and sucked out the water from the runoff plate under the pot...
Or you mean that the drying of the ground is too quick? (by looking at the % humidity in soil over time)
That was my thought, that the roots didnt have time to drink before the water ran off. But i have never used airpots so its a guess.

AlphaWinner

AlphaWinner

That was my thought, that the roots didnt have time to drink before the water ran off. But i have never used airpots so its a guess.
I really don't think so... the soil was pretty moist (according to the Xiaomi sensor - around 40-50% humidity right after watering) and it held the moisture pretty good - losing around 6-7% average a day...

Latest posts

Top Bottom