Leaves going brown and curling during flower!?

• Thread starter Eagles97
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Eagles97

Eagles97

Hey friends, I've started to see some issues towards the end of flower and not sure what it is as it's my first grow. Leaves are going brown-black recently, and the leaves have had yellow spots for awhile now (more worried about the browning of the small leaves)

Coco, feeding at a pH of 6, PPM of 1500 last 2 feedings. Usually around 1200 ppm every watering. ( Watering Every 3-4 days)
I'm using Coco bloom by hy-gen at 8ml/litre (full strength) + calcium and magnesium at 2ml/litre.
Tents at 30c , 60% humidity ( 7pm)

Leaves going brown and curling during flower
Leaves going brown and curling during flower 2
Leaves going brown and curling during flower 3
TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

With plants that far along I'd think that you'd need to water every day to keep your coco husk from drying out too much.

Eagles97

Eagles97

Y
With plants that far along I'd think that you'd need to water every day to keep your coco husk from drying out too much.
I've never let it dry out besides the one time yesterday, was to the point of drooping though 😨... You probs might be right, only noticed this today, but you sure it couldn't be nute burn? The tips seem a little fizzeled

TripsRabbit

TripsRabbit

Y

I've never let it dry out besides the one time yesterday, was to the point of drooping though 😨... You probs might be right, only noticed this today, but you sure it couldn't be nute burn? The tips seem a little fizzeled
Letting a plant dry out too much in coco will cause nutrient lockout and show up as deficiencies on the leaves.

Eagles97

Eagles97

Last thing.. I've gotten the runoff to about 600ppm, what do you guys reckon I water next? Plain water or add some nutes? I'll make sure not to let her dry out

Latest posts

Top Bottom