Leaves Light Green And Drooping

• Thread starter Weedbro95
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedbro95

Weedbro95

I have 5 gallon smart pots under 450watt led’s. Day 50 from seed in fox farms ocean soil. Using distilled water.

Came to look at the plants and I had light green leaves and some droop and rotting leaves. What can I do to fix? Thanks

Leaves light green and drooping
Desert Rogue

Desert Rogue

Are you adding elements back to your distilled water? I use cal mag.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I have 5 gallon smart pots under 450watt led’s. Day 50 from seed in fox farms ocean soil. Using distilled water.

Came to look at the plants and I had light green leaves and some droop and rotting leaves. What can I do to fix? Thanks
More info is needed to diagnose your ailments. Nutes, feeding schedule and more. All these factors need to be submitted so knowledgeable members of the farm can diagnose what the problem of your plant is.

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

General organic nutes. Feeding with 10ml bio thrive, 5mg calmg+, 2.5mg bio bud, and 5mg of bio marine per 1gal of distilled water PH’d to 6.5. Feeding 2x a week. When I put the plants back into the tent after feeding I accidentally splashed some of the water on them too. All 5 plants get a gallon each. Light is 14 inches above plant. Plants are pretty crowded in the tent, but that would effect anything? And these are autos. Also humidity has been staying around 50%.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Looks like nute lock. Give em a heavy bone meal flush. Let the soil dry out then back to regular feeding. I’d drop your ph to 6.0.

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

Looks like nute lock. Give em a heavy bone meal flush. Let the soil dry out then back to regular feeding. I’d drop your ph to 6.0.
What’s bone meal? Sorry this is my first grow. And should I wait for them to dry until I do the flush? Thanks

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I would use it, if you can. Flush till you get good runoff.

Weedbro95

Weedbro95

I flushed with 5gal of distilled water and now the next day my humidity is 78% and there’s some slight curling on the ends of one of the plants. The humidity will just have to fix itself from all the water right?

G

Greenshark

If you're using a 5 gallon pot then you need to flush with 10-15 gallons of ph'd water for a proper flush. I would flush them out till your desired EC level is reached in the run off, wait 3-4 days then feed as normal.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
I flushed with 5gal of distilled water and now the next day my humidity is 78% and there’s some slight curling on the ends of one of the plants. The humidity will just have to fix itself from all the water right?
U are not running a dehumidifier?
I don’t feel that 10-15 gallons is necessary. If you get good run off it will suffice.

Top Bottom