Leaves Pointed Up

• Thread starter B3aD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B3aD

B3aD

I'm in a cold country and i am growing this bubba kush outdoor. The leaves were pointed upwards this morning when i put her outside. This is my fist grow and i don't know what is happening, will she be ok

Leaves pointed up
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Looks like you are drowning in to much water .

Reactions: Ina
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
We need better pic and some info on your grow opp indoor outdoor,lights tent size give us more info please .

B3aD

B3aD

I'm keeping the plant indoors on cold days and nights but i had the plant outside today at about 20°c and watered her with tap water this morning.

Ina

Ina

Looks like lack of drainage in the soil,too tight for roots.you can improve that with more perlite/something else when you transplant.untill then be careful with watering,leave it dry longer,make holes on the sides of the pot,lift the pot a little on something to promote more air and dont leave it sit in residue......

B3aD

B3aD

Looks like lack of drainage in the soil,too tight for roots.you can improve that with more perlite/something else when you transplant.untill then be careful with watering,leave it dry longer,make holes on the sides of the pot,lift the pot a little on something to promote more air and dont leave it sit in residue......
I'll keep that in mind, thank you.

Top Bottom