leaves pointing up?

• Thread starter Dr.Green.Thumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1sttimegro

1sttimegro

Ok one more question im not exactly sure what strain this is im pretty sure its gorrilla glue but im not 100%on that either. But how long should i keep it in the veg stage cause i dont really want a tall plant just kinda short and bushy. I collected a little rainwater too because i read thats good for it from time to time. Im trying to change only one thing at a time so i can tweak it just how i want it. I need a good cost effective way to startwith and then go from there change one thing my next grow and then one thing the next and so on. I appreciate your feedback bee i would appreciate your continued patience lol ill post another pic of todays growth.

get rid of that towel.it will collect alsorts of shit.if you can't get a proper light proof pot try to get some dark light proof plastic to wrap the pot in instead.

It really depends.what kinda soil are you useing?it will probably be ok in soil for a week maybe two depending on the soil and how fast the plant grows but you will deffo need nutrients.i would suggest a bottle of biobizz grow and a bottle of biobizz bloom and bio buzz topmax if u can afford it.or any simple 2 part grow and bloom organic nutrient.bio buzz is easy to use and is good stuff for a new grower to use although experienced growers use it too of course.

FattyJ

FattyJ

Ok one more question im not exactly sure what strain this is im pretty sure its gorrilla glue but im not 100%on that either. But how long should i keep it in the veg stage cause i dont really want a tall plant just kinda short and bushy. I collected a little rainwater too because i read thats good for it from time to time. Im trying to change only one thing at a time so i can tweak it just how i want it. I need a good cost effective way to startwith and then go from there change one thing my next grow and then one thing the next and so on. I appreciate your feedback bee i would appreciate your continued patience lol ill post another pic of todays growth.
Keep it in veg at least until it shows sex during preflower (usually around week 5). Regardless of light cycle, this time will remain the same, so you might as well maximize growth and ultimately yield. As far as keeping her short and bushy, keep your lights as close as safely possible to prevent stretching and learn Plant training techniques ( topping, fimming, lst, supercropping, etc). As a noob, with only 1 going ,I'd stick to the low stress training..... The best advice I can give you is used the Web to your advantage, READ...... search growing Marijuana and there is a wealth of knowledge, learn everything you can there and use these forums to get advice along the way as you run into problems and trust me you will.....

JuggaloJames

JuggaloJames

I'm going in FFOF, been on 12/12 for about 3 weeks. Been giving it bloom nutes for Dro setup tho, 1st time the leaves have stood up like this, everything look OK...?

IMG 20170508 075721
IMG 20170508 075702
J

Jack royal

Leaves should stand like that when happy.... Also could be the strain. I have a golden goat pheno that no matter what the condition it stands damn near straight up way more pronounced then that even! Consider your garden an a+ right now. What's the strain?

J

Jack royal

I'm going in FFOF, been on 12/12 for about 3 weeks. Been giving it bloom nutes for Dro setup tho, 1st time the leaves have stood up like this, everything look OK...?
Either your nutrients are getting back in check and your plants are getting healthier from a deficiency or there is too much nitro maybe over watering and just needs to dry another day. Looks like you are watering and giving a little too much nitro atleast that's my first thought

Landslide

Landslide

It's a mendo purple cross first time trying it indoor last year came out super fire out door
Leaves should stand like that when happy.... Also could be the strain. I have a golden goat pheno that no matter what the condition it stands damn near straight up way more pronounced then that even! Consider your garden an a+ right now. What's the strain?

J

Jack royal

That post was from may 2017 and op hasn't logged in in coming on a year... haha[/QUOT that wasn't to op it was to landslide. Ops stuff never had
Leaves standing straight up and yes I saw it was started... last year...

J

Jack royal

They look very unique!!! I have only seen a couple strains reach that hard for the sky!it's gonna be a good year!

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Meant op as in the person you quoted/replied to, juggalojames in post #30

F

Fourtwozero

In regards to weather or not you need to buy nutrients you can either opt to giving it nutrients yourself through watering or you could purchase a good organic living soil that has all the nutrients already in the soil you just need to ph your water to 6.5-7.0 and water it thats what i am currently doing using Sohum Soil it is a very good soil i recommend it only costs around $30-$40 and Sohum Soil is good from seedling to harvest!

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

If you did not just feed and your plant is healthy it's leaves pointing up to the light is a good thing, it means your light is at the right height and your plant is happy, if you just fed nutrients and your leaves are pointing up to the light severely you od your plant.

N

Neverfold420

leaves are pointing up, but have looked healthy?

Plants are about 16 days into flower

Ive read that it might have be a mag def. I just wanna get the opinions from some pro organic growers on my situation.

i would post a pic but it wont let me for some reason. But leaves look real healthy just kinda point to thy sky like it needs more light
Happy this 4 the grow deff means happy they are thanking you for the sun.

IMG 20191102 063252
IMG 20191102 063255
N

Neverfold420

leaves are pointing up, but have looked healthy?

Plants are about 16 days into flower

Ive read that it might have be a mag def. I just wanna get the opinions from some pro organic growers on my situation.

i would post a pic but it wont let me for some reason. But leaves look real healthy just kinda point to thy sky like it needs more light

IMG 20191102 063255

Latest posts

Top Bottom