Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots HELP!

• Thread starter gogreen420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gogreen420

gogreen420

Hi everyone. This isn't my first grow but this is my first grow in a DIY Aeroponic system. My plants appear to have been growing a little slow and they are falling over and twisting. There are some spots on one of the plants and a lot of them have brown roots. No smell though. Is it root rot? Almost all the plants have very pale green leaves. I'm running the Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur Grow A and B line along with their B-52 and voodoo juice. My PH is a consistently between 5.5 and 6.0 thanks to advanced nutrient's ph perfect tech. I'm about 2 weeks into the grow. What do you recommend I do? 4 of these are Barneys Farm Peyote Critical and the rest are barneys farm Purple Punch. I run my pumps at 15-15 cycle. 15 on and 15 off. My lighting system consists of 4 600W MH lights operating at an 18-6 cycle. Please help. I'm getting quite worried here. I've read a lot of threads but can't figure out what the problem is. Overwatering? root rot? too much light? I could really use a hand here.

Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots help
Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots help 2
Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots help 3
Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots help 4
Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots help 5
Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots help 6
Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots help 7
Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots help 8
Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots help 9
Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots help 10
Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots help 11
Leaves turning pale yellow and browning of roots help 12
gogreen420

gogreen420

I've attached as many photographs for reference. If there are any particular photographs anyone needs, I'll be happy to take some more and post them.

Top Bottom