Leaves turning yellow end of flowering

• Thread starter BlueberryNewbie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BlueberryNewbie

BlueberryNewbie

Hi, I'm growing thai sativa in the 9th week of flower, some lower leaves are yellowing and drying, but the upper leaves and buds seems to be fine... is this normal in the end of flowering or is a sign of nut burn?

Leaves turning yellow end of flowering
Leaves turning yellow end of flowering 2
Leaves turning yellow end of flowering 3
Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

Dark green and tacoing leaves say lay off the nitrogen. 9 weeks is not there for a true sativa. Tell us your feeding routine and show pictures of the tops as well.

BlueberryNewbie

BlueberryNewbie

Dark green and tacoing leaves say lay off the nitrogen. 9 weeks is not there for a true sativa. Tell us your feeding routine and show pictures of the tops as well.
I water 2 times a week, the temperatures are very high and it always needs water, the first time I add only K (30%) and some aloe gel, the second time I use purpinator, silica, humic and fulvic acid, carbohydrates, enzymes and this week I started to use overdrive from advanced nutrients, the nitrogen quantities are very low (in K fertilizer the percentage of N is 0.8%, in the humic and fulvic acid 1%) I push the ppm over 1600 and the buds have always grown well immediately after watering (this makes me think that she accepts this quantity), but these leaves scare me, could I feed less and get more?

BlueberryNewbie

BlueberryNewbie

I’m questioning your 1600 ppm. That’s extremely high.
I'm just a noob and I never understood the ppm speech tbh, online I find several opinions (some growers talking about 2000/3000ppm with huge plants and idk in which environmental contitions), some sites I trust speak that in flowering 1350 is fine, in my condition I thought that my plant could accept higher quantities being having large amounts of stress, I have uvb and uva lights, co2 generators and high temperatures to increase plant metabolism, during the night the temperatures drop by 10/15 degrees compared to the day, also it is a mainlined plant with 8 main colas... I didn't want airy buds, so i just pushed it up and see if it accepts this amount. Do you think I should flush the roots?

Pushrod Monkey

Pushrod Monkey

I never flush anything. However straight water a couple of times when needed might be beneficial. Some of these guys are superstars and others are liars or dumbasses. A PPM of 1000 or less is recommended.

Top Bottom