Leaves with holes and cuts

• Thread starter Vic413
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Vic413

Vic413

Anyone seen this? I honestly can’t tell why it’s happening I have a few ideas. They could be burns from spraying neem oil while the lights were on as the newer leaves don’t seem to have a problem. Could also be pests but I’m growing indoor and spray the room down with bug spray (make sure the tent is closed shut and tape any holes or places the bug spray could come into contact with the plants) every other week to make sure but the problem could be on the inside I’ve put glue traps down and most I’ve caught was some small flies like 3-4 at the start of the grow but haven’t caught any new ones in a while. Last idea is nutrient burn? I used powder 4-4-4 and 2-8-4 and water with compost tea every other week and I used the recommended amount of each for a 5 gallon but I was low on soil so each pot is about 65-75% full so maybe I over did that. Any help would be awesome as this is my first grow and they are autoflowers and I don’t want to stunt there growth the goal of this grow is to make bubble hash so the more I get the better! The strains are pineapple gum, blueberry, and northern lights and they all seem to be getting this type hole or cut. Ph I try to be between 6.2-6.5 I use fish water test strips for PH so idk now accurate it is. The blue berry stems are also turning purple idk if it’s because of the strain or it’s under a lot of stress as the main cola kinda got a tiny fracture from Low stress training but is still very sturdy.

Leaves with holes and cuts
Leaves with holes and cuts 2
Leaves with holes and cuts 3
Leaves with holes and cuts 4
Leaves with holes and cuts 5
Vic413

Vic413

Hmmm maybe 🧐 but my tent isn’t huge it’s about a 4x4 and Indoors but I haven’t spotted any big insects I’ll triple check today to see if any are hiding but from what I looked up the holes I have are similar to the ones they leave.

Dankgardens313

Dankgardens313

Hmmm maybe 🧐 but my tent isn’t huge it’s about a 4x4 and Indoors but I haven’t spotted any big insects I’ll triple check today to see if any are hiding but from what I looked up the holes I have are similar to the ones they leave.
I have a similar problem and it appeared suddenly . I spray for bugs and Pm twice a week . Idk where it’s coming from but I need to indemnify what this bug is ..

A48F281A F49E 4CA3 A926 6707459CAA59
RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

Put some yellow sticky traps. Sticky side up sitting on top soil. You will find something in a couple days. Get a loupe that you can use to identify anything in the traps and check trichomes. 40x-60x is good. Looks like possible mite situation.

Dankgardens313

Dankgardens313

Thanks for the comments guys . the sticky traps will help catch any of those suckers going down or laying eggs but I want to know what kind of bug it is. It randomly appeared and it’s pisssssssing me off

Top Bottom