Leaves with Yellow Veins and burnt tips, Nitrogen Issue?

• Thread starter MilesTeg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MilesTeg

Ive got leaves yellowing from the bottom and I'm curious to start a discussion about nitrogen deficiency. Leaves that yellow and dry coming up from the bottom of the plant first sounds like Nitrogen deficiency. Right? But let's say the yellowing starts in the veins and edges of the leaf, with the inner leaf staying green the longest. Burnt tips up to the tops as well that dry and crumble. Sounds different now right? Can't figure this out, got some good advice but i wanna get into the details of these issues. Got photos below.

Leaves with yellow veins and burnt tips nitrogen issue
Leaves with yellow veins and burnt tips nitrogen issue 2
Leaves with yellow veins and burnt tips nitrogen issue 3
Leaves with yellow veins and burnt tips nitrogen issue 4
Leaves with yellow veins and burnt tips nitrogen issue 5
Leaves with yellow veins and burnt tips nitrogen issue 6
Leaves with yellow veins and burnt tips nitrogen issue 7
Last edited:
C

Compost Man

Ive got leaves yellowing from the bottom and I'm curious to start a discussion about nitrogen deficiency. Leaves that yellow and dry coming up from the bottom of the plant first sounds like Nitrogen deficiency. Right? But let's say the yellowing starts in the veins and edges of the leaf, with the inner leaf staying green the longest. Burnt tips up to the tops as well that dry and crumble. Sounds different now right? Can't figure this out, got some good advice but i wanna get into the details of these issues. Got photos below.
Sounds like CHEMICALS OVERDOSE. TAKE YOUR AFFECTED PLANT PUT HER IN A LARGE TUB OF WATER AND TAKE HER COMPLETELY OUT OF THE CONTAINER( UNDER THE WATER) MOVE HER AROUND AND PULL HER OUT WITH BARE ROOTS. REPLACE MIX WITH 50/50 SILICA SAND AND SPHAGMUM. REPLANT HER AND USE AN ORGANIC SEAWEED/FISH souluable fertilizer. This means SUCCESS ✌️🇺🇸🇨🇦

IMG 20190207 121000
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Your problems not going to change by starting a new thread, it's still mites

C

Compost Man

What are you feeding?
Hello THCFARMER ✌️I have a recipe for Organic Compost that I make. It's called C.P.R. (COMPOST: POTVINS' RECIPE) It's not commercially available. I'll make tea-bags / CPR, These bags make 5 gallons of tea. CPR provides everything, everything a plant needs. With CPR all you do is water and change lighting cycle. I've had grow bags dry out so much it has shrunken 3" from the sides, the plant was standing strong and super green. I'll see if I can sell the CPR tea bags through THCFARMER'S.🖐️👍👣

C

Compost Man

Hello THCFARMER ✌I have a recipe for Organic Compost that I make. It's called C.P.R. (COMPOST: POTVINS' RECIPE) It's not commercially available. I'll make tea-bags / CPR, These bags make 5 gallons of tea. CPR provides everything, everything a plant needs. With CPR all you do is water and change lighting cycle. I've had grow bags dry out so much it has shrunken 3" from the sides, the plant was standing strong and super green. I'll see if I can sell the CPR tea bags through THCFARMER'S.🖐👍👣
In all my time indoor grows NOT ONCE WERE THERE ANY BUGS, N O N E. !!!!!

C

Compost Man

What are you feeding?
FYI: This thread is part 2 of "Something be yellowing."
What are you feeding?
This bud here is Grandaddy PURPS, #3 bud branch clones. #3 is the third time I've cloned the terminal growth and took bud branch clones. #1 put out a bumper crop, #2 was less but still put out.
#3 was a pittiful 😩harvest/quantity. My tents cosmic Factors are spot on/96 watts/sq.ft, ANYTHING that is harvested is Top grade, medical🇺🇸🇨🇦✌️

IMG 20190724 202122507
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

This bud here is Grandaddy PURPS, #3 bud branch clones. #3 is the third time I've cloned the terminal growth and took bud branch clones. #1 put out a bumper crop, #2 was less but still put out.
#3 was a pittiful 😩harvest/quantity. My tents cosmic Factors are spot on/96 watts/sq.ft, ANYTHING that is harvested is Top grade, medical🇺🇸🇨🇦
You need a new camera brah!?

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hello THCFARMER ✌I have a recipe for Organic Compost that I make. It's called C.P.R. (COMPOST: POTVINS' RECIPE) It's not commercially available. I'll make tea-bags / CPR, These bags make 5 gallons of tea. CPR provides everything, everything a plant needs. With CPR all you do is water and change lighting cycle. I've had grow bags dry out so much it has shrunken 3" from the sides, the plant was standing strong and super green. I'll see if I can sell the CPR tea bags through THCFARMER'S.🖐👍👣
Contact @logic to facilitate this but advertising on open forum without prior approval is a big no no.

Top Bottom