Leaves yellowing at 5 and half weeks i to flower help

• Thread starter Bonzo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Bonzo

Truncheons are great, but I prefer the readout on their tds pen.
I have a cheap one but all honesty i dont have a clue what im doing with it i will have to get a good one and learn this is my first ever grow so trying to take it all in lol and thanks bro

the rrock

the rrock

aint much you can do about the yellow leafs now anyhow except ride it out,how much longer do you have to go before done?Are you giving it any kind of bloom juice?

B

Bonzo

aint much you can do about the yellow leafs now anyhow except ride it out,how much longer do you have to go before done?Are you giving it any kind of bloom juice?
[/QUOTEi have 2 weeks left i have been giving them canna boost accelerator. How long would you recommend for flushing?

Ace9137

Ace9137

you should be flushing now, if your plant has a flower period of 7 to 8 weeks, and it is 6 1/2 weeks, I would not be giving nutes, only water, believe it or not tap water is fine.

B

Bonzo

you should be flushing now, if your plant has a flower period of 7 to 8 weeks, and it is 6 1/2 weeks, I would not be giving nutes, only water, believe it or not tap water is fine.
Its 6 weeks tom.orrow mate so from now on out just ph water? So a 2 week flush

Ace9137

Ace9137

Its 6 weeks tom.orrow mate so from now on out just ph water? So a 2 week flush
To be honest it is not flushing as much as just giving plain water. The way your plant looks ,(which is awesome BTW), you do not have long. If you apply nutrients now it would be a costly waste, other point, I have plants that show yellow sometimes at six weeks, and mine are nine to ten weeks in flowering period. Plants actually do kill off leaves themselves. I am trying to save you the worry and distress.

B

Bonzo

To be honest it is not flushing as much as just giving plain water. The way your plant looks ,(which is awesome BTW), you do not have long. If you apply nutrients now it would be a costly waste, other point, I have plants that show yellow sometimes at six weeks, and mine are nine to ten weeks in flowering period. Plants actually do kill off leaves themselves. I am trying to save you the worry and distress.
Nice thanks mate :)

Top Bottom