Leaves yellowing drying out curling?

• Thread starter concreter68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

concreter68

I have about 2 weeks until pick ,leaves are yellowing and some dried out ,buds look very nice ,is this normal towards end of grow ?
should I just let it happen ? This is my first grow everything has been text book great ,any advice appreciateEd thanks .

PrimoClonesCanada

PrimoClonesCanada

Supporter
Some pics would help.
But yes generally towards the end of its life some leaves will start to yellow and die off. But you don't want too many or heaven forbid all of them😳
Some people flush the final 2 weeks causing drastic yellowing(I used to do it)
Which I don't think is good.
I'm more of the opinion to taper off your nutrients towards the harvest date. Maybe last watering or 2 straight water, but I also grow in organic soil with just tap water so no flush for me.
And opinions are like assholes everyone has one😁

Post some pics so we can see how much yellowing your talking about

Hope that helps

C

concreter68

Some pics would help.
But yes generally towards the end of its life some leaves will start to yellow and die off. But you don't want too many or heaven forbid all of them😳
Some people flush the final 2 weeks causing drastic yellowing(I used to do it)
Which I don't think is good.
I'm more of the opinion to taper off your nutrients towards the harvest date. Maybe last watering or 2 straight water, but I also grow in organic soil with just tap water so no flush for me.
And opinions are like assholes everyone has one😁

Post some pics so we can see how much yellowing your talking about

Hope that helps
I will take photo tomorrow,i have 1 more week then flush for 1 week ,plants in perlite ,buds are thick and very sticky ,leaves have started to yellow and some a few dried up not much ,I think it is part of the process.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

I will take photo tomorrow,i have 1 more week then flush for 1 week ,plants in perlite ,buds are thick and very sticky ,leaves have started to yellow and some a few dried up not much ,I think it is part of the process.
If the way the plant is looking reminds you of the fall color changes you see in the trees, then you're likely okay. This should be gradual. Post your pictures once you've taken them however based on my understanding what you're saying ... your plants are behaving normally as they approach end of life.

C

concreter68

If the way the plant is looking reminds you of the fall color changes you see in the trees, then you're likely okay. This should be gradual. Post your pictures once you've taken them however based on my understanding what you're saying ... your plants are behaving normally as they approach end of life.
It looks exactly like it does in fall ,thanks mate for reassurance.

Top Bottom