Leaves Yellowing From Stem Out

• Thread starter Willy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Willy420

Can't find a match to diagnose. Just got these clines like this. Repotted with some general nutrients. They're lacking something. Mostly top leaves. Some yellowing to bottom leaves. Yellowing from stem out.
Leaves yellowing from stem out
Leaves yellowing from stem out
Leaves yellowing from stem out 2

Leaves yellowing from stem out 3
W

Willy420

Can't find a match to diagnose. Just got these clines like this. Repotted with some general nutrients. They're lacking something. Mostly top leaves. Some yellowing to bottom leaves. Yellowing from stem out.View attachment 600836

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Can't find a match to diagnose. Just got these clines like this. Repotted with some general nutrients. They're lacking something. Mostly top leaves. Some yellowing to bottom leaves. Yellowing from stem out.View attachment 600836
is that pro mix,if so you have to add your p,soiless dont hold on to nothing you have to add it,they look alright,just trying to play catchup,uptake of p is lazy so swing one way or the other with your feed,also are you making sure your pots are light,overwatering is easy to do

MGRox

MGRox

Top yellowing Fe- most likely. Cl+ can also show similarly, but Cl sources are not often added.

Does your "general nutrients" have micro elements?
What is the pH of your medium?

W

Willy420

Have to get pic later but stems look great. Using Maine Coast soil with Maine coast earthworm castings mixed in. then i add North counrty organics fertilizer 5-3-4. After transplant watered with seaweed/fish emultion 3-2-2. Only transplanted two days ago. 600w hps 18hrs. 79degrees f. 4 gallon pots with large holes drilled for drainage. Just had over water problem with other plants and learned that lesson the hard way. not sure about ph or micro elements. Trying to include as much info as i can. If there is anything that looks wrong please let me know. Trying to stay organic

W

Willy420

is that pro mix,if so you have to add your p,soiless dont hold on to nothing you have to add it,they look alright,just trying to play catchup,uptake of p is lazy so swing one way or the other with your feed,also are you making sure your pots are light,overwatering is easy to do

W

Willy420

Have to get pic later but stems look great. Using Maine Coast soil with Maine coast earthworm castings mixed in. then i add North counrty organics fertilizer 5-3-4. After transplant watered with seaweed/fish emultion 3-2-2. Only transplanted two days ago. 600w hps 18hrs. 79degrees f. 4 gallon pots with large holes drilled for drainage. Just had over water problem with other plants and learned that lesson the hard way. not sure about ph or micro elements. Trying to include as much info as i can. If there is anything that looks wrong please let me know. Trying to stay organic

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

you say 2 days since transplant? well then,give them a couple more days and you will know for sure,could be starting a new issue if its just shock,but me i wouldnt even sweat that,they look great,just going threw puberty,lmao but ya i would give a couple days,also you mention over water,tilt pots to side and feel dryness,when i first state i killed a bunch,was on you tube checking one of them shows out,and the dude took a empty pot of all diffrent types of media,and would just lean it towards him and with empty pot close at hand,you could judge when they were ready for food,i tried it and havent had knats or over watering since,hope this help man ,im not a commercial grower telling ya im right,just a closet grower stays fuckup with his own meds,good luck

Top Bottom